Chapter 20

Roman

I have come to the blood palace for only two things, one for the crown to be king of the vampire community and two to have Halina as my queen. When I first meet Halina 10 years ago she was a human with a swollen tummy of twins of her  ex mate, Sebastian told me her story and I knew she was a strong individual.

She was a fragile human and I did my best to befriend her at the time but she barely opened up to me. Few years later,  she is a vampire being trained by Sebastian and has more confidence in her and her children were being taken care of a nanny. I hated Alex with a passion as he hurt her and left her for another.

I was shocked when my father the late kings brother told me that Sebastian tried to assassinate the queen his own mother. Deep down I know something was wrong with Sebastian but I just kept my mouth shut since I didn't have any proof of anything. I asked him about Halina as well and she was in holding in the vampire prison till the queen was to awake and there was nothing we can do about that.

When something happens to the ruler of the blood community the councilmen are usually the one to take over. I had to wait out my options on my next step, I convinced my father that I was going to the kingdom to help find Sebastian but honestly I didn't give a rats ass about where he was, he was a deadman anyways. My father made me take Roland since he need some time outside of our mansion.

My dear younger brother Roland is a different kind of breed I swear. He always fidgety and nervous and always shy. He barely say anything and keeps to himself, large crowds make him nervous. When we was younger he would get bully a lot and I would always Be the one to save him cause he never fought back. Our father taught us both how to fight and defend ourself but Roland isn't in to violence.

We have both yet to find out mated, honestly I've given up but I don't know if Roland has. We've always Been together on everything but I didn't tell him my actually plans. He was loyal to the queen and I didn't wanna be caught trying to steal the crown or anything, so I kept him in the dark. When we arrive to the palace they were already planning things out on finding Sebastian.

Halina look so beautiful I was just so mesmerized by her looks. I knew she didn't like me much but I was differently gonna change that, see Alex made my stomach turn and see him hold her hand made my blood boil. I was confused on the situation at first but all I know is that he's not getting her back. She's mine and so is the crown.