Chapter 10

Alex

I was working in my office with my beta and gamma when I heard a knock at the door "Come in" I said and Aurelia walked in "Hello father, beta, gamma" she nods her head at them. "Lia? What's up?" "Mom was wondering if she can visit with my adopted brothers?" I looked at her in shock "She has adopted children?" Aurelia nods "Yes. Kaiden and Arelio. They are raised by her like Adrian and I." I sighed and nod "I don't see any problem with that" I told her

She nods "I hope it will not be" she said as she walked out. Adrian and Aurelia have been on the pack ground for two week now, they were highly Intelligent and lethal. They are trained well by Halina. I was getting along with my new children and I loved that. I bonded with Adrian first over training when he took down my beta and gamma. He became a trainer for my other members.

Aurelia was a little harder causes I didn't know what to use to bond with her. But we ended up cooking together our favorite spaghetti and we bonded overs that and the twins also bonded with their half sisters as well. I was glad everyone was getting along. Camille has been mothering them as wellness, I think the only one having an issue was yet again my mother. She always says something stupid around the twins and they don't care and tell her off.

She looks to me for defense but I'm honestly tired of her ways and left it alone. My siblings children also welcome them into their home and they hang out like every night. They were good kids and I was honestly proud of them and I hope we can build more of our relationship.

As the day went by I went home, my family which included three of my daughters and my son and Luna was home. They had dinner ready and was waiting on me, as I walk through the door I was greeted by them. "Camille, Halina will be coming to visit us tomorrow with two others. Will you be okay?" She blushed slightly and nods "I think that would be good" she said softly and I nodded and went to the table. We all sat and ate talking about our day and the girls wanted a girls day with Halina, hoping she would agree to when she gets here. I hoped she would stay as long as she can.