Chapter 2

Halina

Last time I was in a Werewolf area was in Alex pack. I have since stayed away from all and any wolves. I didn't hate them, just certain one. I have though meet their King. He was a handsome man and he actually didn't even know about me being Alex real mate. He was having an off and on sexual relationship with the Queen and I told her not to tell him anything.

I didn't want to cause trouble and be found here at the blood palace. I unfortunately will always be tied to Alex since I did birth his children. Yes I successfully gave birth to twins named Adrian and Aurelia. They were 10 now but I guess supernatural growth is very different from humans. They were only 10 years old but they looked to be around 18. With in 5 years they were fully grown, it was the same for vampires babies too.

I didn't keep them from their father, they knew where he was and they could've went to him at any time they wanted. But they didn't like the truth I told them about our relationship and they wanted nothing much to do with him. Even though I knew Adrian was the next to being alpha of the pack, he was a very serious and brooding type, it was the alpha blood in him, he said he'll go when he thinks he's ready.

Aurelia was more of a bubbly and jumpy girl, she was a damn straight air head kinda. A lot of the thing she would say would be gibberish and Adrian and I would just listen to make her feel better. I love my kids, I wished they would've came into the world with a better household but the vampire capital didn't treat them differently at all. They queen loved them and they called her aunty Brida.

I was soon to be announced as the new general with all the accomplishments I have done in the past 10 years for the vampire community. A lot of people were mad and jealous of me and I didn't care, I wasn't that shy and bullied type of girl anymore, if someone had a problem with me they can come tell me in my face.