Chapter 12

Halina

I was guided into my room that I was last staying at when I was in this pack. My room was lavish and all but it felt empty. We ate dinner with Alex and his family, we all manage to fit at his table and Camille made some bomb ass food.

Kaiden and Arelio had to share a room and they didn't mind, Arelio was also getting a bit cozy with Alex younger daughters Natalia and they looked cute together, I just hope she isn't like her father. I heard a commotion downstairs and went down to see Camille cleaning by herself and I creep up and kissed her neck, she Yelp and I giggled as she did and backed away from her and sat on the counter "Cleaning alone?" She slowly nods "Need help?" She shakes her head "No I'm done already" she said.

I nodded and as she wipes her hands I pull her toward me and kisses her softly she kisses me back right away and opens her mouth up to me and I pushed her against the walls. I Try to be quiet but it of course wasn't working out that way and I heard someone coming down the stairs and we breaks apart and I smirks as Camille cheeks were bright red. I smelled Alex before he walked around the Corner and look at the both of us "What's going on? I heard a noise sounded like someone was slammed against the wall" "Nothing Alex.." Camille said to quickly and Alex looked to her "Camille did she hurt you" Camille shook her head looking down.

Alex knew she was lying as she couldn't look him in the eyes and I raised an eye brow when he looked to me "What did you do?" "You wanna know?" I smirked and Camille looked panicked "I did slam her against the wall, but that's because it was getting heated between our make out session" I said laughing and Alex went pale "Wait what?" He looked back at Camille "You hear me, I made out with your Luna." Still laughing.

Alex scratched his head and was just speechless and I took this opportunity and got close to him and whispers "Don't look confused Alex, we were both just having fun? Wanna join us?" He looked nervous and I smirked. I began to push Alex toward the room as I pulled Camille with us.

We enter the room and I was kisses Alex as I was groping  Camille breast, we slowly took each other clothing off and soon we was on the bed. Alex laid flat on his back as I was sucking on his cock and Camille was riding his face, soon we switch and I was on my knees as Alex was pounding into me and holding my hips as I was sucking on Camille clit, she came hard and I started to finger her as I was still being thrusted into by Alex.

Soon Alex's was back on his back and Camille was riding him fast and hard as I was kissing Alex and Alex pulled so where he was starting eat me out and I was moan and so was Camille and we both climax again. Camille and I both got off the bed and on to our knees as Alex get off the bed quickly and starts to jerk off in front of us and we grinned as he shot cum on our face. Camille and I clean our face up and got back into bed with Alex, he held us both and soon we was knock out.