Chapter 4

Alexander

I was sitting with my beta and gamma in my office when my mother barged in, I got upset "Mother, can't you knock?" I said, "oh hush boy, we got an invitation from the blood capital. They have a new general they are a pointing for the red army." She said waving the invitation around.

I sighed no wanting to do anything but be left alone but since I'm alpha and one of the alpha supreme for the king, that sadly won't happen. I nodded and said "when it is?"
"In a few days, we are invited and so it your beta and his family" I nodded. "Then Dean I will leave you in charge of the pack while we both are gone" Dean nods.

"Did you inform Camille? And the girls?" I said, my mother scoffed "Pfft what's the point in taking her, how useless" my mother snickered. Yeah you guess, my mother doesn't like my Luna who she chose, just because we had two girls and no boys. My two daughter Veronica and Natalia they were the spitting image of their mother except for my black hair. Camille was a chestnut color hair and with light blue eyes, she stood at 5'6 and had small curves.

I wrapped everything up with the boys and headed home "Everette?" I said in my mind link, all he did was growl and said nothing, the silence was killing me. In the past 10 years since I rejected my real mate Halina. Everette hate my guts. He wants nothing to do with me, and I can't blame him our link together has thin out over the years and I always feel tired and weak.

I regretted rejecting Halina, I missed her and wanted to fix it and find her but I didn't know how to do that with my Luna and daughter. I was stuck and I had no way of getting out of it. I didn't love Camille and she knows that, she notice right away when Everette didn't bond with her wolf Avery. And I had no choice but tell her the truth, she was mad for a while but soon forgave me for my lies. She has watch me suffer over the years from the lose of my mate and my wolf.

I knew she fell in love for me and had my two pups but she didn't have the one child I needed and that was a boy for the next generation of alpha. Due to that my mother consistently taunts her and puts her down. I've told my mother multiple time that she needs to stop taunting this pack Luna. This is all her fault anyways, she pursued my father and then me, low key I hate my mother for everything she's done to me.

My mother is also make that my other two siblings didn't have sons either. Lillian and Ronald had triplet girls and Paul had two girls like me. The moon goddess is punishing us for everything wrong we've done, punishing me more since I broke Halina heart.

When I told her that she wasn't good enough I lied, when I told her I didn't love her I lied. I lied to her face and walked away with a small stupid sorry. She left the house and never came back, she left everything and never came back. He father called few times asking for her but I just said she wasn't here, so I knew she wasn't with her father, so where was she?

I've done my best to keep my daughters in the dark about what I really did, I knew they would be disgusted of me since they are dying to meet their own mates. Camille does her best to comfort me but it's not enough. I wanted Halina and only her, but my alpha duty had to come first like always.