First day back c;

Athena's POV.

I blushed while she held me

" JESUS YOU'RE SO WARM!..... I could just eat you up " Asuna said with a devious look in her eyes

Blushing even harder I responded quickly " w-what !? I-I'm not that g-good "
"It's been like this for awhile now , hopefully the weather gets warmer soon " a voice from the back said .

It was Jane , Jane Paterson . We call her JP for short . Lately the weathers been cold but I mean common sense , it's winter .
Shortly after warming up with Asuna we headed inside . Asuna and me have been close ever since we were children. It's always been just friends but now after what happen on Friday ,I feel like maybe I never saw her as a friend to begin with ...I saw her more as my woman crush someone I wanted to cherish all day ,everyday . To not just only hug now ... But kiss .

As we walked one thought just lingered in my mind ... Does she know I love her ..

Asuna's POV

Just why the fuck does it have to be so cold. I thought while walking up to Athena.
I slowly leaned in to hug her but she was so warm so fuck it ,make it a nice warm hug .
"JESUS YOU'RE SO WARM !!!... I could just eat you up " I said looking at her

"W-what !? I- Im not that g-good" she said shyly

Her response was just so cute .
I hope she knows I'm just messing around . Lately she's been trying to put some distance between us , it's starting to bug me . This kinda all started Friday . I wonder if it's because of what happen . We've been friends since pre-school ,we know each other better then our own parents . So why can't I put my finger on what's wrong with my best friend .
I'll confront her about it at lunch

Meanwhile In this small world

Sirens POV
~7:30am~
"Fuck fuck fuck!!! I was suppose to meet Sabrina today in the lunchroom at 7 or was it Nicky? Ugh!! I was gonna dump her anyways" I said awhile putting on a mayday parade shirt and some black skinny jeans .
Brushed my hair a little to the side , made some sexy poses In the mirror
"Psh I know you want me mirror"
I said proudly .
As I walked down stairs . I noticed no one was home. Moms probably working and dads probably drunk somewhere . Just as I headed for the door knob a heard a noise .
I quickly turned ready to a attack .
"COME HERE YOU BIG FLUFFY BASTARD CHARLIE!"
Now on the floor getting almost licked to death by my Labrador. Never thought it would end this way .
"Ok ! Calm down Charlie I'm already late as it is , I'll see u later bud"
Got out the house into my car and turned the ignition on .
As I started backing my car up I thought what a great way to start my day

A/N (authors notes)
This is my first time EVER writing on wattpad guys /-\ Sry if there's to many mistakes, I'm gonna keep trying For you!
I'm so excited to so how this story comes out and to see how you guys react to it. The moment I get 5 votes on this chapter is the moment I'll update to my next chapter <3
I love you my angels
Hope you like it so far c;