Lunch

This chapter will be about Asuna and Athena <3 (girlxgirl)
I just got home and clicked wifi and update c; Anywho I don't wanna talk much
-point anywhere but where you're staring-
ON WARD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena's POV.
I was waiting in the lunch line and saw Asuna sitting in the same spot we've sat at all this year. She was wearing her regular school uniform with her hair down and a jacket but of course she had to be on her phone =_=. So I couldn't even wave her down . I grabbed my plate and headed toward the table .
"Hey Asuna have you seen Jane ? She kinda didn't show up to 3&4 period " I said sitting down
"Haven't seen her either , she was with Mr.Manslut though. So I wouldn't know" she said not even looking at me .
Jesus I wonder why she won't talk to me straight forward .
I grabbed her phone , which was Surprisingly easy. And there they were her light brown eyes with desperation to get her life back (phone. XD) .
After laughing a little I looked at her and she knew I was being serious .
"Asuna "
"Athena " she said was a straight face and then smiled
"Don't smile man , You've been acting different since Friday ,was it because of what happen . Because if it is , we can wanna talk about it ." I said staring at her waiting for a answer .
~LAST FRIDAY~
Almost 6 days ago . It was cold and one of our friends Mark invited Me and Asuna to go to a get together party. So we can catch up before the first day back from winter break.
We did the simple stuff it was about 10 of us 4 girls and 6 guys and that's because we only knew Mark , Dean and Ethane the other boys I didn't know .
We played chess of course I won I'm the QUEEN BITCHES! Any who xD . We even played laser tag for a bit. After awhile we got bored and started just walking around the house doing whatever came to mind and then one of the boys yelled out "we should play seven minutes in heaven!"
Mark looked at the girls
"You girls up for the challenge "
One of the girls responded with a smart remark
"You know it doesn't mean we have to kiss in stuff right we can just talk xD "
We all headed up stairs . Mark went to go get a bottle and the rest of us just got in a circle . We all started talk to our neighbors a little and then Mark came in
"I found one!"
He placed it in the middle
"Who's first ?"
A/N
If you know how to play this game You can skip this .Those of you who haven't or don't know how to play this game . It's a game that was made in 1950's ,where two people are enclosed in a closet or a dark small enclosed space. The two can do what ever they want . Talk , kiss, get it on ect it's usually quiet things . And the two people can be determined by putting names in a cup or spin the bottle tons of ways ok cx ok I'm done cx .
~continuing~
I thought ehh might as well give it a shot . As I went to grab it ,Ethane just took it like damn boy chill . He gave it a spin and JESUS H. CHRIST it landed on Dean . Being that their friends and all , that was a lucky spin . They got up and headed for a closet . "We'll tell you when it's time to get out ok everyone gets 10 minutes " Mark told them as they left. A couple of spins later it was my turn. It was Me ,Mark , Asuna and this other girl her name might be Rachel . As I twisted the bottle I thought please let it be Asuna please please JESUS please .
What almost looked like I had to be in a cramped space with Mark, turned into a cramped space with Asuna <3 . As we headed off everyone was in a dark room with someone already. We were the second to last and whale Mark and Rachel are gonna have to be paired up .
The only dark room that was left open for us was the guest room .
I walked in turning the lights off .
"So Asuna how do you wanna spend ur 10 minutes" I said walking to the bed siting pretzel style . She walked toward me and sat down. "Well we know half of these people are kissing and the other half probably just talking " she said quietly .I stayed silent for a moment thinking. " hey Asuna ever kiss a girl? Cuz I'll be straight up with you I haven't , I wanna know what guys like so much about us girls. Know what I mean." I said breaking the silence with a little blush .
She nodded blushing along with me.
"So how do you wanna d-"
I got cut of by soft lips .
She feels amazing , man this is what guys feel , wait am I her first I didn't even ask. She started to lend back to stop , but I'd didn't want it to . I started leaning forward and didn't even realize it . By now I was on top of her , my leg in-between hers ,one hand on her side and the other one next to her head. I could feel my body warming up , my body wanted this . Asuna looked like she good with this . I started kissing her neck and her collarbone. She was wearing a button up shirt it looked so cute on her, I just wanted to rip it off . I went back to her mouth and this time I slide my tongue into her mouth . I heard the cutest moan ever hum into my mouth , which only made me want her more . Oh god she doesn't know how much I want her right now .
I stared pushing my body against hers and I liked what I got . I was getting more moans . Ugh the urge to rip everything of was just so Indescribable.
"ATHENA ...ASUNA!"
We heard shouting from downstairs . I didn't even pay attention to what they said , but then Asuna pushed away . Her face all flustered . She said shyly
"Athena stop , we have to go "
I rolled on the other side of the bed "ok..." I said worn out while fixing my outfit . We headed down stairs. The rest of the people we're leaving already . So I thought It was a good time for Me and Asuna to leave to I dropped her off and set off for bed . I kept thinking about all these things .
I kissed her and I liked it like a lot not just a little like I was prepared to go all the way. Am I a lesbian .. Maybe bi curious I mean I've kissed guys before but it never felt like this . No defiantly not like this .

Asuna POV

As I laid there in bed all I could think about was the fact that the girl I've been crushing on for awhile just kissed me all over and heard me moan . Great way to tell someone you love them huh . I started blushing , it felt good , it felt like the right thing . "I know she's gonna wanna talk about it sometime during school I'll just try not to get close to that topic" ,I thought as I started closing my eyes .
~present time ~
"Asuna you gonna give me a answer" Athena said worried like.
"Um-m A-thena did you like our kiss." I said almost whispering
But she knew what I said .
Everyone around us started getting up from their chairs lunch time was over . Athena started packing her bags . She looked at me with a smile " ....Yes , I'll txt you tonight ok " and she walked up to me hugged me . Shoving me into her boobs and kissing me in the head .
"See you later!" She ran waving
I just looked up blushing and waving back bye .

A/N
Ok this now being one of my longest chapters what did you guys think c; -beautiful -
Omg thank you guys xD
Hope you like what I've done so far
Vote and comment <3
Love you my angels