Why now?

A/N
This chapter has to do with Asuna and Athena
Enjoy<3
Idk does something happen?????
0-0
~~~~~~~~~~~
Athena's POV.
"I'm trying ok stop moving Asuna!"
"But it hurts!" She said panicking
I have no idea how someone can slip and gets stuck in the trashcan. Like is that even physically possible???
Is it's?
"Ok I'll pull and U push!" I said while counting down "3,2,1! Pushhhhhh!"
But I stopped because I heard the restroom door squeak open then suddenly close.
I yelled "come back it's fine don't think wrong !!!"
Asuna just started laughing," do you really think we sound like we're getting it on." she said laughing harder
"Shut up were in this situation because of you." I said trying to stay serious.
"Let's try this one more time,
3
2
1
Pushhhh!!!"
A sudden thud came to the floor.
"Ow...." Asuna said rubbing her face.
"Yay your free!!" I said clapping "ok let's get back with the rest of the group."
We walked out side to find a note on the table reading :
Hey guys Jane left to go with Siren and me and Dean went home, you girls kinda took a while. what were you guys doing?
-Ethane
"Told you they know what's up." Asuna said with a duck face.
"Shut up" I said laughing ," let's go home to ok. "
We headed out the doors and into my car. "Athena so when do you plan to move in with me?" Asuna said putting her seatbelt on.
"Oh Ummm I'm not sure when I have time, if you want I can go pick something's up from my place and I can stay at your place for the weekend until I pick up more things." I said turning the car on.
" Ok." Asuna said turning red.
"Uhmmmm Asuna are you ok ? You getting a little red there buddy." I said concerned but then realizing ," OMG Asuna I swear you better not be thinking dirty up in there!"
"What? Me ? Think dirty? Naww" she said playing it cool.
"Sureee brah sureeee.." I said reversing the car.
We head to my place to pick up some stuff.
"I'll be right back ok " I said to Asuna smiling.
I pulled my key out unlocking the door.
" mom! Dad ! You guys home ? "
I yelled out. I started walking then suddenly.
"Hey sweetie" my mother came out the kitchen door. " we need to have a family meeting it's important ." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. "Can we do it later I came to pick up some stuff to sleepover at Asuna's."
I said rushing to my room.
"Sweetie, we're moving." She said tugging on my shirt.
I paused.
"What do you mean moving like houses, city?" I said now staring at her.
"We're moving states." she said with a concerned face.
"When ?" I said looking away.
"Two months or so."she replied.
"Near my birthday... Thanks....I gotta go pack." I said walking up stairs.
"Sweeti-" my mom said in a low voice.
"I don't wanna hear it... not now mom." I said walking into my room.
After I finished packing. I walked to the door and left with out saying good-bye to mom.
I walked to the car and threw my stuff in the back. Then sat in front, just sitting there for a while.
"Athena are you ok ?" Asuna said looking at me worried.
"I'm fine don't worry about it ." I said holding in my tears.
I backed the car up an started heading to Asuna's place.
After what seem like a long silent car ride, we finally made it to Asuna's place. I unlocked the doors letting Asuna out. "Are you coming." Asuna said in a soft voice.
" I'm gonna sit her for a couple minutes ok." I said putting my head on the steering wheel.
"Athena remember I'm here for you ok, I'll always be there for you when you need me and when your ready to talk come inside." she said smiling.
"Ok" I mumbled.
She closed the car door leaving me alone in the car.
I picked me head up to make sure she got inside and as soon as I saw her walk in my tears just started flooding out.
I started weeping on the steering wheel.
Why down this happen now right before graduation like why now!?
Should I even tell Asuna, I mean I was moving in with her. I doubt my parents would let me now that we're moving. God damn it. I slammed my hand on the steering wheel accidentally making the horn go off, making me jump up. I saw Asuna peek through the window, probably to make sure I'm ok.
I open the car door grabbing my bag from the back seat and heading to the door. Questioning myself before I'd walk in to more questions with Asuna.
I opened the door hanging my pack back on the coat hanger.
Surprisingly Asuna didn't ask anything other then if I was ok. I just replied saying that I was fine just tired.
She was sitting in the couch searching through Netflix, I just walked by her patting her head and then heading to her room. "I'm gonna take a nap" I said walking away.
" Can I join you on that?" Asuna said grabbing my hand,putting her hand in a twisted position over the couch.
"If you want, it's your house you don't need to ask me." I said walking away as she loosened her grip.
I walked to the bag I left next to the door and started heading to the door. Asuna just stayed there Layin on the couch looking up. Wonder what's up with her. I made my way to the room, put my bag on the bed, taking a big shirt and shorts to change into.
I started to change and I could here Asuna walk to the door so I tried to speed it up. As she walked in I was done changing into my shorts on just in time. "what's up ?" I said looking at her as I started laying in bed facing the wall.
She didn't answer my question, she just took her pants off, laid in bed next to me hugging me.
" I don't like it when your like this" she said putting her face into my back
" what's wrong, maybe I can help." she said hugging me tighter.
"My parents are moving..." I said putting my face into the pillow.
" It's ok you can just move in with me that's the plan." she said trying not to worry.
"It doesn't work that way . They're moving to another state and I'm 17 I'm a minor still. I can't just leave them and they're leaving in 2 months from now." I said now tearing.
" That's dick of them, moving right before your birthday! It's not fair, just live here I mean you were gonna go do that anyways I promise we can visit them and everything" she said now crying.
" I don't know anymore Asuna, Im just tired .... Can we sleep." I said sniffling.
"Anything ... Just don't leave me."
She said picking the blanket up higher.
I didn't answer, I just laid there. Thinking slowly falling asleep.
"I love you Goodnite" I said to Asuna tuning around and kissing her on the forehead. She was already asleep. I just smiled and closed my eyes

A/N
Sry it's a late up date guys
If there's any mistakes PLZ plz tell me
Thx you
LUV u my angels <3