Jane

A/N
Sry for not updating yesterday I'm not gonna talk much so let's get right to it.
Just in case; might have some triggers -you have been warned-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane's POV.
I sighed hugging Siren back " thanks I needed that."
"So tell me your story first and I'll tell you mine." Siren said now looking at the same flowers I was now.
"Where should I start." I mumbled
"Anywhere you like, as long as you tell me your story." He said cuddling me. e.e lady's man.
" I guess I'll start with that same day." I said getting comfortable.
"It was just like any other day at my house nice, warm and sunny everything was fine, until..."
~flashback~
I was running threw the trees in my backyard; I knew it like the back of my hand. I was laughing and playing it was such a beautiful day.
"Jane sweetie I'm home!" My mother called out
"Coming mommy!" I ran out of the trees and toward my now at home mother.
We walked inside the house I asked her how her day was and how work was, how she felt all those questions any greeting person would. She said "Everything's great so don't worry about anything" with a smile.
I knew something was bothering her, her smile wasn't the same happy smile she usually gives me. I hugged her telling her "Everything's gonna be ok, I promise mommy"and then ran upstairs to my room......
"Hey, Hey Jane !!! Can u hear me " I heard a voice.
~pulled out of flashback~
"Oh sorry Siren what's wrong?" I said rubbing my face.
"You were talking and then you just stopped and tears were coming out, are you ok?" He said concerned.
"Oh I'm sorry I zoned out I didn't mean to.."
I said looking at the ground covered in sticks, breaking some twigs with my hands.
"Don't apologize Jane .. You don't have to tell me it's ok." He said with his soothing voice.
" No I wanna tell you I've never told anyone about it. After everything I moved schools a lot because I never fit in but in this school I do and I love it. I feel like I need to tell someone so that I can let some of my past go." I said still breaking tiny twigs.
"Ok then continue ..." Siren said now Laying against the tree calmly again.
"Where'd I leave off" I mumbled.
" You told your mom everything was gonna be fine." Siren said.
"Oh .... I wish, Only if I knew." I said under my breath.
"What's that?" Siren said looking to the side.
"Nothing ,I started going up into my room to play with my dolls and stuffed animals to do a tea party."
"A tea party Jane really"
"Shut up Siren I was 8 ok " I said shoving him a little.
" My mom yelled out to me saying that she'd come up with tea and play with me soon. She made the best tea in the world. After I was done setting up my mom came up the stairs with cups and a teapot saying that guest of honor was here Mrs. Patterson. I just giggled telling her "welcome to the most wonderful tea place in all of world."
I could see Siren smirk at the thought of me owning my own tea place.
" We played for hours with out a care in the world... I loved her so much. She was such a nice caring person I could tell she loved me, she really did. Then we had to stop playing because of my father. He was yelling some words that didn't even make sense. My mom told me to stay in my room and not to move. She then got up and left. All I heard was yell after yell, they were arguing about something. I went down stairs to check. As the closer I got the clearer the voices were. "We don't have the money to support this family anymore!" My father yelled. " keep you voice down your daughter is upstairs" my mom said trying calming him down.
" Our daughter is the reason why we're in debt !" He yelled more frustrated he turned around to the counter. I was crying in silence just hearing everything. " I just can't take it anymore" he said sobbing. My mom walked up to him saying " it's ok sweeti-"
" I love you Rachel I'm doing this out of love." A sudden thud came to the floor. I walked out from were I was hiding. My heart sunk my body was still .I couldn't move.
I tried to call out to her but thing.
"Sweetie mommy's fine" he said starting to walk up to me with his hands behind his back.
I ran to the living room and hid behind these two plants in the dark. He just yelled out to me " come out sweetie daddy promises it won't hurt as all." And then he said " I fouuunnndddd yoouu" I ran again. Now going back to the kitchen were mom was. But she was gone. And then dad came up to me pushing me to the floor. " sweetie daddy loves you just remember that ok " he said with tears falling. Then you just heard a gun shot. Dad fell to the floor along did the person holding the gun. I ran up to the person it was my mom. She was laying on the floor with her last breaths of life. Her last words to me were " Jane we love you ok and I'm sorry you had to go through this. I promised I'd always be with you but today mommy has to go to a important tea party up in the sky ok . Promise me Jane you'll be a good girl" she said with her hand on my face. I told her I promised to be a good girl . And she smiled then her hand fell. " I stayed silent up until, Siren started wiping the tears off my face. " I ruined everything."I said still tearing
"You look like you've said enough Jane come on let me drive you home." He said getting up
" I haven't told to the rest." I said looking up.
" we're friends right " he said lending me a hand. I nodded. " ok then we're gonna have plenty of more time to talk I promise."
We started walking to my car.
"So tea party's huh " Siren said trying to pick up the mood.
" ok Siren I was 8 and what were you doing playing with your "dolls" "I said quoting the doll part with my hands.
"There action figures so shush lady." He said shoving me alittle.
I got into the passenger seat and he got into the drivers seat.
" ok now the keys Maddum "
I gave him the keys along with a kiss on the cheek. " thank you for coming with me."
"I didn't really have much of a choice" he said with his face red. "Thank you for saving me." He added.
"Your welcome "I said putting my seatbelt on. " anytime Siren just call me or come over and I'll be there for you."

A/N
Hey guys what'd you think of Janes back story if you have any questions comment <3
Love you guys c;