What's Your Name Again?

A/N
Hey guys cx
What do you think so far ? ~it's fabulous Angel~ omg THX guys xD
This chapter will still be focusing on JP (Jane ) and Siren still c;
Some shit goes down
-YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED-

Jane's POV.
O.O
.......
-turns and looks through window-
What in the world is he doing here,pervert couldn't get enough or what! I thought to myself.
Teacher man,
"Turn to page 342 in your book, Siren please read to make up for your tardiness"
So that's his name, I thought while looking out the window. ...sounds nice.
Siren looked so determined, so serious , kinda looked hot ,I'm not gonna lie . And then he started reading sonnet 1 by Shakespeare
"From fairest creatures we desire increase,
That thereby beauty's rose might never die,
But as the riper should by time decease,
His tender heir might bear his memory:
But thou contracted to thine own bright eyes,
Feed'st ---"
His voice slowly started sounding like it was miles away, and by the time I realized it I'd fallen asleep .
I woke up to the sound of a bell and the teacher handing me a detention slip for sleeping =_=
"Omg how stupid is this ! A slip for sleeping ,great maybe this will look great on a College application", I mumble to myself walking into the crowded halls.
"Hey ! Hey girl "
I slowly turned my head
I mean who wouldn't there's someone yelling like in idiot.
Mother of god , it's this dude again. I smile to say "hi perv c;"
His face was priceless . He turned red and started apologizing over and over again. Then stopped and gave me a winky face look.
"You know I'm usually smooth with the lady's ", he said while wrapping his arm around me.
I turned and gave him the touch me and I'll make sure you'll never have kids look .
But that didn't stop him
...at all .
He started talking to me about how fabulous he was and all this other stuff . I just stopped listening all together .He started pushing me toward a empty classroom with out me realizing . Like is that even possible .
-open ,shove ,wall-
Both my hands were against the wall . My heart was pounding so hard from the sudden change. His body was so warm up against mine. It felt nice...
He put his head on my shoulders .
I looked at him still with my hands being held up .
"What are you doing stupid" I whispered.

Sirens POV .
I slowly put my head in her shoulders , I could smell strawberries off of her .She said something I didn't hear that well . What am I doing ... She's not like the rest, but no .. I have to do this ,to stop remembering that moment ...
I looked up at her with my eyes a little watery . I could see the little wet spots on her shoulder .
And then it happened ..
She kissed me .
Jane's POV .
He picked his head up . He looked sad.... And I felt bad but I had this really strong urge to do something.
I leaned in and kissed him .
His lips were so soft and locked in with me so well . I could feel his heat everywhere around me. He started sliding his tounge into my mouth and biting my lip ever so slightly. It was so warm it felt like being under a water and gasping for air from the other person. He started grinding on me getting closers and pushing more to the wall. He lowered my hands. I started grabbing his hair while he started pushing against my body . I could feel everything but couldn't at the same time . These God damn clothes were in the way!
I wanted more , I wanted to feel this , I needed to feel this .
-Third period bell-
Then I realized what in the world was I doing . I got my stuff and ran as fast as I could to the closest girls restroom .
Siren ,"....I knew she was different"
I didn't get to hear all of what he said ... Something something different .... Different how?

A/N
OMG guys you don't know how long it took me to come up with was poem he should read , I had fun with this chapter vary interesting
Sry if it was longer then usual
Next time my angels cx