Lets party

A/N
Asuna and Athena <3
Sry it's taking long to update
Busy busy with testing and school
Thank you guys for 100 votes!! Cx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last chp. That had to do with Athena's family moving and her falling asleep with Asuna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's Sunday cx

Asuna POV.

" Athena im sooooooo bored." I groaned Laying on her lap.
" Well what do you want me to do, your just a boring person." she said teasing me.
" Shush I'm not boring." I said getting up from her lap. " If anything your boring because you don't wanna do anything."
All day so far all we've done is lay in bed hearing music and talking about school and graduation.
" Excuse me !?! Man your such a Ass-una." She said bursting into a laughter . I just stared at her while she laughed at her unfunny joke. " your just plain stupid sometimes you know that Athena."
"Come on it was funny." she said bumping me with her elbow.
I let out a fake laugh, showing her that inside I was just an inch from slapping her. Then the sudden grumble of both our stomachs stopped her laughing and my anger.
" We should eat, huh?" She said getting up from bed.
" I'll make food for us." I said jumping out of bed. " you stay here, ok ."
"Ummmm" she said sitting on the bed thinking.
"Ok!" I said walking out of the room.
Mmmmmmm what should I make, all I have are hot pockets. Damn, I haven't really ever made food have i, I thought to myself. Wait there was that one time I made pancakes. almost burned the house down but I got the job done sure they were a little burnt
(They were solid rock.) but they were great.
Ok pancake mix, egg, milk, and butter. Ok I got this.
~15 minutes later~
" Omg it won't shut up" I said Fanning the fire alarm.
"Move I got this" Athena said moving me off the chair and pulling the alarm off the roof.
"Ummm you might need a new one." she said getting off the chair.
"I sorry I burn the pancakes." I said sitting in the other chair and putting my head against the table.
" It's ok Asuna, you can just buy take-out." she said patting me on the head.
"Can it be Pizza Hut?" I said mumbling.
"Yes." she said walking away.
Just by how she said that I could tell she was smiling.
I got my phone I dialed up Pizza Hut and told them I wanted a three meat pizza stat and that it was delivery. They responded with 8.25 would be my total and it'll be there in a bit.
"I'm done!" I yelled out.
" Ok, so what now ?" She said throwing herself on the couch.
"Mmmmmmm we could watch a movie, I can read you a book, we can game." I said getting up and looking through all my stuff.
" A movie sounds great, Netflix ?" Athena said grabbing the remote.
" Yeah that's fine not unless you want Hulu ? " I said sitting next to her.
" Nah, Netflix is better. What type of movie do you want to watch? They have romance, action, horror, and so on." she said flipping through Netflix.
" Ummmmm romance?"
I said shyly.
" I kinda wanna watch action." She said looking guilty.
" That was my first thought but I didn't think you wanted to." I said smiling a little.
" Ok then action it is!" She said clicking the action section.
" They have...."
~ding dong-
I jumped up and bolted to the door.
"PIZZA!" I yelled out opening the door.
"Man that was fast." Athena whispered.
" Three meat pizza?"
"Yes, sir."
"8.25 please." he said walking in an setting the pizza on the counter.
I took my wallet out and pulled out the cash.
"Here you go and a tip." I said handing him a five.
"Thank-you, you girls have fun." he said walking out.
I started closing the door behind him yelling out, "we will!"
Athena got up with excitement
"Food!!!"
"Damn, you make it sound like I starve you." I said walking to go grab a plate.
"practically do" she said stuffing her face.
"Hey! Save some for me hooker." I said grabbing a slice and taking a bite out of it.
After Athena calmed down on eating like an animal, we started to talk.
" Not to ruin your food or anything Athena.... but I'm curious to know ... Are you still moving in with me." I said putting the slice down.
After a moment of silence Athena started talking
"I wanna move in with you I really do.
It's just if I move in with you now and my parents leave, I wouldn't be able to see them much... but if it goes the other way and I stay over there and they end up taking me with them... that would mean I messed up on spending more time with you."
"It's your choice im not forcing you to do anything, do what you think is right." I said fake smiling it.
"That's not helping much, I need to talk with my parents about this." she said taking a bite of her pizza.
"Ok well I'll support you all the way, even if I have to come with you." I said getting up to hug her.
Didn't look like I was giving her much confidence.
"Hey let's just put the movie on pause... I feel like going home a little early. I'll txt you ok." she said getting up with a smile and walking out the door.
"What about your stuff...." I said as the door closed.
Damn it I fucked up ... Again

A/N
What's gonna happen????
I'm Sry I haven't updated I've been really busy /-\
If there's any mistake im Sry.