Soup?

A/N
I decided that I'm gonna make chapter for Dean and Ethane.
Intense moments -warned-
Enjoy <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ethene POV.
He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek saying "I love you".
I felt a blush coming.
"Dean... If you want you can spend the night. I mean if you want, it's Friday anyways." I said moving my longish hair out of my face.
He came at me from behind hugging me whispering " I would have stayed even if it wasn't Friday." Then he kissed me again on the cheek, walking into the house.
I laughed walking into the house.
And he claims he's not gay. "What is it Ethane?" He questioned me putting the left over pizza on the counter. " It's nothing, your just so adorable." I said smirking putting my hand to my face. He came up to me pulling my hand down, " not as adorable as you" he said kissing on my lips making it last a good minute before letting if go. I could feel that my face was heating up. I turned heading to the bathroom yelling " I gotta pee I forgot to mention it in the car."
"Uh-Mmm ok." He said lost as hell.
I walked into the restroom just staring into the mirror. Why's he being so romantic and nice. I'm usually the male of the relationships. Wait is he treating me like his other relationships. I turned the water on slashing water onto my face, still thinking. I turned and then started padding my face with the towel that was hanging. I walked out to find him about to knock on the door. "Hi." He said with a grin, " are you ok? Is it something I did?"
"Why are you acting like this?" I said moving him out of the way so I could leave.
" like what?"
"Your treating me like one of your lil girlfriends." I said now pissed off.
" Ethane. I didn't realize, I'm sry, I didn't mean t-"
"Look Dean it's fine maybe it's better if you don't stay" I said clutching my hands. He grabbed my shoulders lending me against the wall, " I'm sorry, this is still all knew to me. I've never had a boyfriend, but I've never loved someone so much either. I wanna be with you forever, I love you, you make my darkest days bright. And I love how you think that I treat you like my lil girlfriends but your so much more." He started kissing my cheek and then my neck. "Dean no fai- yo-u can't ju-ust sweet talk your way out of th-is" I said was he started getting closer to my sensitive spot and he knew he was getting closer because I started shaking a little. He started kissing that area more."Really because your body seems to say otherwise, I think ", he continued kissing me around my neck area. I was trying so hard to prove him wrong and try to calm my body down. " that", " you ", " like",
"This about me." He said now coming in for a kiss.
His body was so warm it felt nice to have him so close to me. I could feel my boner against my pants. I'm pretty sure he could feel it to cause I could feel his.
He kept teasing me bitting my lip and sliding his tongue into my mouth. " you still mad at me " he said stopping and leaning his body closer to mine. "You know I can't stay mad at you." I said pushing him off me. " aw the funs over already " he said with a pouty face.
" I don't know about you but I'm tired as hell, today was like the worlds longest Friday." I said walking into my room.
He walked in following me saying " but what if I wanna make it last longer." Turning me around, kissing me, " I wanna finish what I started." He started kissing me again, smiling in between, slowly laying me on the bed.
He started pressing his hand against my shirt pulling it up but not all the way, just high enough to see my nips. He pulled his tongue away slowly letting a line of saliva follow. He started licking and sucking with his tongue around my nipple. Slowly tracing his hand down my my pants, slowly unbuttoning them. He started kissing my neck and sucking on some parts while rubbing my fulling aroused cock through my boxers. " Dean i want you to do more to me" I said breathing a little rough. "What's the magic word" he said going faster on the rubbing. "Pl-ease!" I let out a moan. " your wish is my command." He said kissing my sweet spot then pulling my boxers off reviling my hard rock boner.
Dean started bitting his lip shaking his head. " nope that shirt just won't do." He slowly started ripping it from the collar down. He moved my leg while lubricating his fingers with his saliva. He lend in to my ear "it might hurt a little" and then started kissing me, while sticking one finger in and then another both slowly and so gentle. He started sliding his fingers in and out slowly picking the speed up bit by bit. I started biting his lip and gasping for air. "faster" I let out .
He started going faster. I grabbed his back with my hands "I want you inside me" I whisper to him.
"Do you now" he grinned teasing me. "Yes please, I want you" I let out was a whimper. "anything for you "he whispered into my ear, pulling his fingers out and pulling his pants down. I've never seen his dick before I've just touched it, it looked huge I don't think I'd be able to take it all in. "Slowly please, don't wanna hurt me now do we?" I said kissing him. He started putting his tip into my hole, Slowly pushing it in and out putting more each time. I let out a whimper. "Does it hurt I'm Sorry" he said doing it slower. "I'm fine, go faster I'll be fine." I said bitting my lip. He started doing a little faster and finally I took in all his cock. He leaned in to kiss me "are you ready?" I nodded tightening my grip on his back. He started sliding his dick easily in and out and started going faster. I let out a moan, letting him know I was enjoying myself. I felt like I was about to explode I could feel that I was gonna cum but I couldn't with out being pleasured around my cock. I was about to reach out to do it but Dean stopped me saying in like the worlds sexiest voice ever " you can mange with out doing that." he then started slamming his dick into me faster letting out a moan. I could feel everything getting pleasured. It was better then see fireworks in the Fourth of July. I let out a moan cumming on his shirt. I could feel all his warm cum inside me flowing out as he pulled out. Dean laid down on the side of the bed and for a couple of moments all we could he was each other's panting. " I love you Dean." I whispered. " I love you too." he replied tiredly. "Round two later?" He said turning his head to look at me smirking. "Your funny, I'm taking a shower then Sleep." I said chuckling. "Can I join you on that?" He said giving me the puppy face. "Ughhhhh ... Fine, only because I love you" I said kissing him one the cheek. " can you walk?" Dean let out a little laugh. I gave him the glare of death, "of course I can walk!" I got up and fell straight on my face.
" so that's how you walk huh?" Dean got up, helping me up. I just gave him the face that's like this is your fault bitch.
After the shower we both headed to bed sleeping until 3 in the afternoon.
"Good morning sleeping beauty " Dean said giving me a bowl of soup.

A/N
Sry the updates late angles but I finished it yay c;
Tomorrows might be a late update to not unless I have time to write it.
I love you my angels.