Love

"No, listen, i'm telling you, you don't need another plain white shirt!" I sigh at Namjoon.

He laughs and puts back what I think was the 3rd white T-shirt he had purchased during our first hour at the street market. The streets were busy, the sun was out, the air was clear and I was happy.

"Okay fine.." you haven't bought anything though? Do you want something?" He asks, scanning through other sections of clothes.

I mean I could use some new shirts... or shorts... or a dress.....

"Yeah, I want to find a nice summer dress but so far they're not really my vibe" I respond, looking around the store.

Namjoon is wearing blue denim jeans, a plain black shirt, a black baseball cap, what look to be Moscot Lemtosh Polarized brown sunglasses, and a black face mask that covers half of his face.

I'm wearing a short, multicolored box pleated skirt, a sheer black button up with short sleeves thats tucked into the skirt, and my hair is secured into braids.

"Oh! What about this one!" Namjoon says, pulling out a dark red off the shoulder dress that starts off tightly hugging your body and flares out into a skirt towards the bottom.

"Oooooh, you've got a good eye!" I exclaim, admiring the simple dress.

In these small street markets, you're prohibited from trying the clothes on, so Namjoon begins to take out a bunch sizes and holding them up against me to see which one would most likely be the most flattering, and after some deliberation we walk up to the counter and pay for the dress.

"Are you hungry?" Namjoon ados as we leave the shop and into the busy street.

"Yeah I could use some food right about now" I respond, juggling a bunch of bags containing accessories, socks, and the dress, "Isn't there a restaurant somewhere near by?".

"Right, I saw a good one about a 10 minute walk from here.." Namjoon trails on, "What if we go the coffee shop and recreate our second meeting?" He jokes.

I cringe at the memory of me bumping into the idol and spilling his coffee all over the both of us, "Yeah, how about not" I joke back.

Namjoon laughs and we make our way to where we think the restaurant is and a guy on a motorcycle is driving through the busy street and Namjoon quickly pulls me towards him as to not have be collide with the motorcycle and my heart jumps at the sudden body contact.

"Be careful!" He warns.

"Thanks" I mutter, and we continue to look for any possibilities of fuel.

After what I assume was a 15 minute stroll around the area, we found and stopped by a thai restaurant. We ordered our food, chatted about BTS, dances, our hobbies, future plans, and life in general. Namjoon would sometimes put his hand on top of mine. It was a good time overall.

After our meal, we stopped by a convenience store and got ourselves ice cream before heading to a nearby park, which was surprisingly empty.

Namjoon and I sat on a bench amidst the trees and nature surrounding us, and ate our frozen desserts; Namjoon wasn't really speaking and I was doing most of the talking.

"So anyway, that's why I-" and I'm suddenly interrupted by Namjoon clearing his voice.

"y/n... do you remember the first day we met?" He muttered, not looking at me.

Oh boy do I

"Of course! When I went to your fan meeting and actually got to see you guys live for the first time! Crazy, right? Now we live together.." I chirp excitedly, reminiscing the past.

"Right.. and the second time, at that coffee shop.." Namjoon continues.

I again cringe at the recurring memory, "Yeah, that was so embarrassing" I lightly face palm my forehead.

"Do you- do you know why I gave you my contact number that time?" He stutters; he's still not looking at me.

"Oh right! I did always wonder but now I've just sort of of forgotten about it! Why did you?" I ask with genuine curiosity.

The sun gets covered by clouds, the wind becomes more intense. There trees are whistling, and cars are roaring.

"Well- you- you caught me interest... You made me feel something, unexplainable.. That feeling, it lingered on when we just talked on the phone, and when you moved in with us. And when I got to see the real you.." He confesses,

"I think I fell in love".