Chapter three: oh no

Nobody's POV

Jen woke up and sighed. She was the only one up so far from what she knew. She qickly out on a t-shirt, jacket, and leggings. She out on some flats and walked outside. The sun was coming up, she walked to the food place since there just now open and the foods the best fresh out of the oven. 

The woman smiled at Jen and she gave a quick smile back. "You hungry miss lawrence?" Jen chuckled "you have no idea, and please call me Jen." The smiled and stared getting her some food. "Coffee?" She asked, Jen shrugged, "I'm not sure." She nodded and handed her the food. "Thanks." The woman noded and she walked off. 

She walks to a tabble and got in her phone while she ate. She was to tired and didn't feel like walking back to her trailer. She saw an article that said 'josh hutcherson planing to pop the question?' Jen sighed and scrolled past it. She heard footsteps but Didn't care. Someone sat done infront of her and she looked up to see nick. 

"hey." He said excidetly, "hi." She mumbled and pushed her plate away as she felt some what nauseous. "What's wrong?" She shook her head, "nothing." He sighed as some other cast members came in. "Jen!" They looked up and saw Jena. Jena sat down and hugged jennifer. Jennifer smiled and laughed. "Ok so I looked it up and your only able to have one cup a day and it can't have decafe." She nodded. "Thanks, then can you get me a cup?" She nodded and got up.

"What does she mean?" Jennifer looked back at nick. "Oh I have to been feeling well still and I didn't know if coffee would make it worse." She lied and he noded. She came back with Jennifer's coffee. "Here." She smiled. She took a sip and her face looked descusted. "What?" "Oh my God, it takes like a big piece of shit!" Jena made a face and took a sip. "No it tastes fine." "No it tastes and smells like dog shit!" Jena relized it was the pregnancy. 

"Want anything else?" Jen noded "just water please." Jena noded as nick stared at her. "Since when do you not like coffee?" She sighed and ran her hand threw her hair. "Like I said I'm sick." He noded and Jena came back. "Better?" She took a sip and noded. Josh came walking in with Francis and woody when Jen's eyes widened and she covered her mouth. 

She stood up, and ran off. Jena and Francis looked worried. "Jen!" Francis called and looked at Jena. She nodded and they ran after her. Everyone else was confused. Nick flowed but not as fast. He walked into her trailer and heard vomiting in the bathroom. He walked over and looked in. 

Jennifer was hunched over the toilet vomiting while Jena was rubbing her back and Francis held her hair back. She sat up and was crying. "Hey, it won't last forever." Francis told her and she sighed. "I feel like shit!" She whined and Jena sighed. "Jen, I know this is really bad timing but, I made an appointment for 2 today and I need to know. Are you keeping it?"

Nick's eyed widened as Jen noded slowly. "I'm not giving away my baby and I'm not killing it, I'd rather have nick leave me and become a single mom than do that." The two smiled. "Uh well I change the schedule for today so you can go." She nodded and Jena helped her up. "Let's get you ready."

Jennifer whined, "why? We have eight hours!" Jena sighed, "traffic, we both need to shower, make sure nobody relize's we left, don't let paps see us, you are incredibly stuborn and moody right now. We need all 8 hours to get ready." Jen rolled her eyes. "Well I'll be back, I'm still hungry since I barley got a chance to eat." 

They noded and she pulled her hair up. Nick qickly hid as jennifer walked outside. She got some cereal this time insisted and sat by herself which people found odd. She didn't even notice Josh sit next to her and was looking at her phone. She was looking up what she could and couldn't do, how to hide a celebrity pregnancy and how to tell your boyfriend your pregnant. 

His eyes widened as she groand and muttered, "thanks a lot Google for not being at least one damn percent helpful about telling nick." She set her phone down and sighed. They we're now the only ones left there. She looked up and saw him. "Josh?" He noded. "Your pregnant?" She nodded tearfully which he didn't expect. 

He hugged her as he heard her start crying. "Hey, why are you upset?" She looked at him. "Nick has told me many times he doesn't want kids and i-" he cut her off. "I don't give a fucking damn about nick, do what makes you happy, if he doesn't want this baby tell him to fuck off, and if you don't I will." She cryed harder which confused him. "Just stay away from me, please." His eyes widened as she got up and walked away.

Walking turned to running as she ran into her trailer and slammed the door. Jena walked out and hugged her. "Hey what happened?" "I love Josh but I also love nick and I can't have them! Josh has Claudia and Nick doesn't want kids!" She sobbed harder and Jena held her closer. "My life is falling apart! My parents will be disappointed, my brother's will see me as a bad influence on there kids." 

She rocked her back and forth. "Hey it's ok." They stayed there for a few hours before jennifer finally got up and dressed. She was in a town shirt, hoodie, jeans, sneakers, hair up, and sunglasy. Jena out on a dress, heels, her short bonde hair down and sunglasses. They walked outside and snuck off set, well Francis knew but nobody else did and nick had already left. The snuck past the paparazzi and to Jena's car, and they started the drive that would bring jennifer'z life changing things to reality.