Chapter seven: the fight in Hawaii

Josh's POV

I woke up and rembered I spent the night with Jen. I rolled over and saw Jen peacefully sleeping in one of my shirts. I smiled and qiuetly got out of bed, I got dressed and went downstairs. I started making some cereal when I heard someone come downstairs. I looked up to see Jen, I smiled and she flashed a tired smile. 

"Sleep well?" She shrugged and I handed her a bowl. We sat down and started talking while we ate. "If you could pick to be a demon or God who would it be?" I asked, "well how do we know there real?" I chuckled, "just answer it." She nodded, "neaither, cause I wanna be me and get to be with you." I smiled and she smiled back. 

Ding dong, we looked confused but we went to the door. Well I sat on the couch to make it not to obvious in case paps were here. She opened the door and smiled. "Hey." She opend the door more and Sam came in. "Sup dude!" He laughed, "why's he here already?" Jen shrugged, "not sure." She couldn't help but smrick and I chuckled. 

"Ya know I really wanted joshifer together but with cludia it's not gonna happen!" I chuckled and saw Jen out of the corner of my eye stick her toung out at the mention of cluadia. "But anyway we're goona be late, ya got your stuff for Hawaii?" "Shit!" Jen exclaimed and ran upstairs. My eyed widened, "oh my God!" I ran after her and into her room. 

"In shocked how many of shirt's you've stolen already and it's been one night!" I exclaimed as we packed. "That's because I've been doing it since last year." I laughed and we changed. She out on yet again one of my shirts, jeens and heels. I had on a shirt, pants and sneekers along with a leather jacket. 

We grabbed our suitcases and came downstairs. "What one bloody minute, why does Josh have stuff here?" We shrugged and he shook his head before walking outside. We got in his car and drove to the airport. We got on the plane and saw Francis talking to woddy and Liz, laim and willow, although I'm not sure why willow's going to Hawaii cause she's already filmed all her scenes, Jena and Sam sitting together and me and Jen. She layed her head on my shoulder and I smiled. 

~~~~in Hawaii~~~~

We got off the plane and the paparazzi were everywhere. Jennifer looked anyoed and I grabbed her hand. She smiled and I smricked. Of course this made everyone start freaking out. "Jennifer Josh, are you guys dating?!" Jen rolled her eyes and I smiled. We all got to the hotel and Jen smiled. 

"Hawaii's beautiful." "Just like you." She smiled and sat down next to me. "I'm sad though." My smile faded. "Why?" "Cause I can't do all the stunts with you, and filming will get so much harder when I set showing." I noded. "It's ok." She smiled and I kissed her. We didn't hear the door open that's for sure. 

Michelle's POV

I opend the door to my son and Jen's hotel room and my mouth dropped. They were kissing! They pulled away, "Joshy?" He noded. "Did I tell you I'm so happy you came last night?" He shook his head. "Well I am, and I'm happy that you want to be apart of the babys life." He smiled and kissed her agian. 

"Ok, what should we do?" "Eat!" Josh rolled his eyes, "but it's Hawaii! Why not the beach?" She crossed her arms. "Food. I haven't had anything to eat today, I barely had a chance to eat breakfast before Sam got there." He grosndy, "but Jenny!" "But Joshy!" He sighed, "I got it, let's flip a coin." She rolled her eyes but noded. "Heads or tails?" "Tails." He noded, he flipped the coin and smiled. "Heads." She got up and looked at the coin. 

"It's a double sided coin!" She yelled and started chasing him. They jumped into the couch and started hitting each other with pillows. "Josh stop! Stop it!" He sighed, "how about this, we go to the beach and I can get a snack there?" He nodded. "Hello." They looked up and saw me. "Oh hi Mom." Jen looked petrified. 

"You knocked someone up?" I asked and Josh's eyes widened and looked at Jen. "No! It's not mine at all, I have nothing to do with it!" Jen emidetly got tears in her eyes and Josh's eyes widened. "I knew it! You don't wanna be apart of their life eaither!" She ran into the bedroom and closed the door. "Jen I didn't mean it like that!" She didn't answer. 

"Jen I'm sorry! I want to be apart of your baby's life, I really do!" He yelled in tears. I'm seriously so confused know. She opend the door slowly. "Well maybe you shouldn't say stuff like that!" Said replied and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water. "Well I'm sorry that I'm not it's father so technically its not my baby!" 

"can we please just stop talking about this?! I don't Wana talk about nick, and I don't want to keep hearing everyone talking about nick, or the baby, or I feel so bad that Nick left jennifer or oh my God do you think jennifer will be all right? Cause news flash I'm not! And just because your taking on the role of the father doesn't mean that things like that won't upset me!" She yelled and let the hotel room. 

My mouth hung open. "Jen please I'm sorry!" He called but she was already gone. "Josh I'm sorry." He sighed, "it's fine. She'll get over it. It's probably just her being moody." I noded and he sat me down to tell the story. 

Jen's POV

After about an hour I had calmed down and went back to our room. The cast still has no idea about the two of us do they have no idea about the fight. I opend the door and found Michelle was looking outside and Josh wasn't here. I sighed and closed the door. I walked to the balcony and she smiled. "Hi sweetheart." I smiled back. "Hi Michelle. Where's Josh?" "He went to go get some pizza." I smiled at the thought of pizza. 

"Josh told me what happened, how are you holding up?" I shrugged, "better I guess, it's better now that I have Josh. But it's one of those things you don't ever really get over, just knowing that the father thinks their child is a bastered." She nodded and hugged me. "I understand." I smile softly. 

"I know it's still very early but what do you want it to be?" I chuckled as I placed my hand on my stomach, "I don't care, as long as their healthy and know how much I love them." She smiled too. "Well your boyfriend wants a girl." I smiled, "sounds like him." She nodded as we heard Josh and I smelled pizza.

"Joshy!!" I squeled and he laughed, I hugged and kissed him. "You two are so cute!" Michelle exclaimed as we pulled away and I smiled. "That's because Josh is so hot." He laughed, "you feeling better?" I noded, "sorry for yelling at you." He sighed, "it's my fault, not your's. I shouldn't have said it like that, especially after what happened with Nick, I don't blame you for reaching like that." 

I noded but didn't look happy. He sighed, "come on!" I laughed as he dragged me to the pizza.he handed me a piece and I smiled. "Pizza!" I exlaimed and everyone laughed. I took a bite and my eyes lit up. "What's in the pizza?" "Um pineapple." I smiled, "we need to get pineapple pizzanore often." I said with my mouth full. "Oh Jen." I smircked, "I'm America's sexiest woman everyone!" I exclaimed and Josh laughed. 

"You really are!" I noded with a sexy smrick. Michelle was staring at us like we were teenagers who did something very bad. "Um I think I'll just go." We laughed, "who wants to go to the beach?" Liam and woody asked as they bursted in and saw the scene. "I do!" Josh exclaimed and ran outside. "JOSH!" I yelled and started running after him. Everyone was laughing, if only they knew about us.