Chapter sixteen: hi baby

Jen's POV

I woke up and felt my stomach hurt. I decided to ignore it. We came back to LA last month so it's now April. It's like April 1st or something. I winced at the pain but decided to ignore it since it's probably just Braxton Hicks contractions anyway. I started getting them down in Hawaii but the doctor said not to worry about them. 

I winced agian as I had anothe but it was longer and hurt more. I felt something running down my legs and my eyes widened. I got out of bed and looked down. My legs and pants were soked. I started to panic and woke up Josh. "What?" He whined. "I was having the best dream!" I rolled my eyes. "Well stop dreaming!" I yelled.

He sat up and turned on a lamp. "What?" I groand and closed my eyes as I grabbed my stomach. "Jen?" He asked worried and noticed my pants. "Oh my God!" I noded tearfully and he qickly got out of bed. I changed out of the clothes since so I'd be any more comfortable and put on one of Josh's shirts and leggings with some flats. Josh put on a shirt and shoes. 

He helped me downstairs and to the car. He started driving as I groand agian. "Josh it hurts!" He sighed and rubbed my tigh with his right hand. "You'll be fine." He told me softly. The drive was silent except for when I had another contraction. 

We got to th hospital and Josh helped me inside. They rushed me to a private room so the paparazzi nor fans find out Ivy's being born. I changed into a hospital gown and got in the hospital bed. I closed my eyes and Josh sighed. "Are you ok?" I opened them agian. "Does it look like I'm ok?!" I snapped and he jumped. 

The doctor came in and walked over. She put a rist band on my rist. "Ok let's see how dialated you are." They checked and smiled. "Your about eight centemters. I'll be back." I noded and Josh looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me you were in labor?" I sighed, "I didn't know, I thought it was just Braxton Hicks!" 

He noded and I grabbed my phone. I was bored and thought why not. I had like fifty texts from Jena. 

Jena-hi!!!!!!

Jena- I need to talk to you!!!!!

Jena- JENNIFER THIS IS BIG!!!!!

Jena- THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING EVER!!!!!

Jena- please answer me!!!!!!!

Jena- JENNIFER, I need your help!!!!

Jena- JENNIFER SHARDER LAWRENCE ANSWER MY DAMN TEXTS!!!!!

Jena- please!!!😭😭😭😭😭

Jena- JENNIFER GET YOUR DAMN ASS OFF THE BED, WAKE UP AND ANSWR MY FUCKING TEXTS!!!!!!!

I started laughing and Josh looked at me. I handed him my phone and he started cracking up. He gave my phone back and I waited for the next damn contraction to end before answering. 

Jennifer- what? I'm kind of busy.

Jena- finally!!! I need help!!! What are you doing?

Jennifer- I'm giving birth to a human😆

Jena-😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 that's so much bigger than my need for help

Jennifer- what's wrong? Oh my God don't

I got cut off by another contraction and accidentally sent it. 

Jena- ????

Jennifer- didn't mean to send t. Sorry, don't tell me your pregnant!

Jena- 😳😳😳 maybe

Jennifer-🤦‍♀️ oh my fucking God. 

Jennifer- look I gotta go, this child seriously wants out. I'll text u or see u when she's here. 

I felt a tear slip from my eye as I got the most painful contraction I've had. The doctor came back and looked. "Looks like your ready." I sighed and Josh grabbed my hand. "Is nick coming?" I shook my head. "No, he has to film in England and can't come." She nodded and our some gloves on. 

"Ok, 3,2,1, push!" I started crying as I pushed and squeezed Josh's hand till it turned purple. "Jennifer I need you to push!" "What the hell does that look like I'm doing?!" I yelled, I'd didn't look like she took it to heart though. She just kept a straight face, she probably hear's that a lot. 

This went on for a while. "Ok, jennifer one more!" I screamed in pain as I pushed and heard a baby crying. I layed my head back and looked at Josh who let a tear fall from his eye. I looked over and saw the doctor holding the baby. She was crying and tehy were cleaning her off. 

I softly smiled as they wrapped her in a hospital blanket and came over. She had a pink hat on and they handed her to me. I gasped and smiled. "Hi baby!" I said softly and felt tears fall from my eyes. "I know you can't see me yet, but I'm your mommy." Josh smiled and just looked at her.

"She looks just like you." I looked at him with a soft smile. "Wanna hold her?" He noded tearfully and took her. "Um Jennifer, I know it's a sticky situation with the father and all but we need to know who to put the father as on the birth surtificat." I smiled. "Josh, Josh hutcherson." 

The doctor noded and left. Josh looked at me shocked. He definitely didn't expect that. "Really?" I noded and he smiled. I took ivy back with a smile. She started moving around a lot and I got worried. She slowly opens her eyes and I smiled. She had Nick and my eyes, they were a soft blue. 

I smiled hard. "She's perfect." Joshy said softly as the door opened. We looked up and saw Jena and Sam. Jena gasped and I smricked. They walked over and Jena had tears in her eyes Wich made me laugh. She rolled her eyes. "Can I hold her?" Jena whispered and I noded.

I handed her, ivy and she smiled. "Hi, baby, um." "Ivy, her name's ivy." Jena smiled harder and Sam smiled. "Jena we should have one!" Her eyes widened and I laughed. Josh and Sam were so confused and Jena looked anyoed. 

Sam and Josh walked over by the window to talk and I smiled. "Soon you'll have one." I whispered. "I know, I know." I chuckled, "why were you freaking out?" Jena looked at me. "Do you not rember your freak out? Or did pregnancy brain get you?" I laughed. "I rember." She smiled. "Yeah, I'm not that scared but it's still scary to tell someone. Pluse we've only been dating for seven month's." 

I noded. Now that I think about it, she has a good reason for being scared. "Didn't you hear him? He wants one." She smiled. "I guess your right. I'll tell him soon." "You better include me in whatever you do." She nodded as her phone dinged. "Oh, Franco!!" "What?" she sighed, "he needs to meet with us all." 

"Well tell him I'm not coming." She nodded. This is what she said. 

Jena- sorry, jennifer and Josh aren't coming, we've got a new, living, breathing human on the Earth!

She sent a pic of me and ivy along with it. 

Francis- oh my God!!! She's so cute!!!😭😭😭😱😱😱🎉🎉🎉

"You guys go, Jena don't forget to let me help." She rolled her eyes and noded. They left and Josh put ivy in the plastic crib. "You get some sleep. Thanks noded and layed my head down. "I love you." I mumbled as I fell asleep. I can't believe my baby's here. I love you ivy.