Chapter twenty-one: family problems

(five months later)

Nobody's POV

"There you go my little cutie! Happy Halloween!" Jen exclamed as she set ivy on the floor and Emma, Cooke and Josh walked in. Jen didn't notice them because she was completely focused on ivy. "She's really obssed with ivy isn't she?" Emma asked and Josh noded. 

"Come on, crawl from mommy!" Ivy just stared at Jen. "Ok it's either your crawl or say mommy." Ivy pointed at Jen. "Yes I know I'm mommy, can you say it? Say, mommmy." Ivy looked at Jen, "ma- ma- mama!" Jen gasped and picked her up. "Mommy!" Ivy exclamed, "yes, you said mommy!" The other three adults smiled. 

Jen turned around and saw them. "Now can you say daddy? Mommy can't get all he glory!" Jen rolled her eyes. "Mommy." Josh groand and everyone laughed. "She's so precious!" Emma exclaimed. "Wait who's that?" Jen asked when she noticed Cooke. "Oh Laura brought him. They're pretty good friends." 

Jen noded with a smile. "Hi." He said to her. "Hi." Josh walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. "Yeah?" "One why are we all just hanging out in Ivy's room? Two Jena and Sam just got here!" 

She smircked. "Not sure and awsome!" "What's going on?" Emma asked. "Me and Jena have been in a prank war latley and I'm going to win! The last day is Tonight and who ever doesn't get scared last wins." They all laughed. 

"Wait didn't she like 8 months pregnant?" Jen noded. "It's what makes it even more fun." They face palmed as they all went downstairs. Jena and Sam walked in and Jen smricked. She gave ivy to Liam and ran to the kitchen and grabbed some water balloons. Someone went upstairs and she sighed. 

She walked into the living room and eveylookee over. "Jena?" She yelled as the door opened but she didn't notice. Her parents, Ben, Blane and bear walked in. "Jena where are you?!" She yelled agian. "Not falling for your tricks! I'm going to win!" She rolled her eyes. "Don't make me bring ivy into this! I know you can't resist her!" She yelled agian with a smrick and Josh and Sam laughed. 

"What ivy?!" Jena came running into the room and her eyes widened as Jen started throwing water balloons. "Stop it! I surrender! You win!" Jennifer smiled. "See if always win." Jena rolled her eyes. "You only won because you used your daughter agianst me." Jennifer's family was shocked. 

They didn't know anything about jennifer's baby. "I still won." She took ivy from Liam. "Can you show everyone what you did?" "Mommy!" Everyone's mouth's dropped. "Oh my God she's so cute!" Willow whined and Jen smiled. "I think somebody is jelouse." Everyone looked at Josh and he rolled his eyes. 

"Just say daddy!" Josh whined and Jen rolled her eyes. "Shut up!" He laughed as Karen closed the door and everyone looked over. "Mom? Dad?" Jen mumbled in shock. She didn't think her family even cared about her anymore. "Jen are you ok?" Josh asked, "uh I'll be back." 

Josh's POV

I followed Jen to the kitchen with her parents standing in the doorway but she did r relize. "What are you doing?" "What's it look like I'm doing? I'm making ivy food, it's almost her dinner time." She replied in anyoince. I sighed and took the baby food from her. 

"Josh give it back, ivy needs to eat." I shook my head. "No, what's wrong?" She sighed and at ivy in her highchair before grabbing the food from me. "Nothing." "No it's not nothing, I know you, tell me what's wrong." 

She turned around to face me. "You really want to know?" I noded. "my family, I'm angry at them! No I'm not angry! I'm fucking pissed off! My dad called my a disapmtment and told me to kill ivy! My mother said I was a fucking dispaponmient. My brother's shut me out! The only one I'm happy to see us bear because he makes me happy! Everyone else makes my life a living hell!" She is exclaimed as her brother walked in with bear too. 

Tears started to fall from her eyes. "Oh Jen." I did softly and pulled her into a hug. "And that's not all, nick. He's not here! Josh I miss him, and he just hurt me more by leaving. He should have stayed to be with his daughter, he could have kept bryana and his other baby here so he could be on his damn daughter's life but he had to leave, again! He just wants to see me get hurt over and over just like everyone else!" 

I sighed, I picked up ivy and handed her to Jen. "Can you make mommy feel better?" Jen laughed softly as she held her. "Why are babies so calming?" I shrugged and whipped her tears. "Rember, nick never existed, rember your new start." She nodded softly. "It's not that easy." She mumbled. "I mean ivy reminds me of him every day, non to less us lying to her." I sighed. I didn't know what to say. 

She was right. "Now I should really feed her before she gets upset." I noded and took ivy so she could get her food. "Ok, here comes the airplane!" Ivy smiled as Jen sat down at the table to feed her. I turned to her family who looked shocked and upset. "Come on, eat please." Ivy covered her mouth and shook her head. 

"It's yummy, come on." Ivy laughed causing Jen to smile. "So you think it's funny. Yih silly little girl!" She picked her up and smiled. "Can you say mommy agian?" "Mommy!" Jen smiled. "Daddy's going to be so mad." She turned to see her family and me. Her smile faded like that. "I think you guys should go home." She mumbled as she grabbed Ivy's bottle and handed it to her.

She walked back into the other room. I heard someone say They were going to head home so we could get ivy to bed and stuff. We all walked into the room and saw Jen sitting on the couch while ivy layed on her drinking her bottle and Jen was reading a book. 

Nobody's POV

Josh smiled softly as Jen's family sighed. Ivy ponited to Jen's book. "Is that Harry Potter?" Ivy noded as Josh snuck up behind them. "Boo!" "Oh my God!" Ivy started laughing and Jen glared at him. "Fuck you." He smiled, "Jen can we please talk?" Karen asked and she sighed. "Fine." Josh took ivy upstairs for bed and bear ran to Jen. 

"You want to talk?" Karen noded and Jen held bear on her lap. "I'm sorry for everything." Her dad said softly and she scoffed as Josh came down. "Your sorry? That's it?" Bear clibmed off her lap and Blane took him upstairs to the guest room to sleep. 

"You told me to kill my daughter!" Jen yelled at her parents. "You told me that and much much more and all you can say is sorry? You don't have a right to walk back into my life after the way you abandoned me this past year!" 

Gary sighed, "Jen I'm sorry! I shouldnt have said that!" "Yeah your right you shouldn't have! You wanted me to kill you granddaughter all because of my age! If I was a bit older you wouldn't have cared! There's no coming back form that!" She yelled at him as tears fell from her eyes and she ran upstairs. Josh sighed, "you guys can stay over if you want." They noded and he showed them some rooms. Josh got in bed with Jen and they both fell asleep not long after.