Chapter five: the talk

(That Saturday night)

Jennifer's POV

I sighed as I heard Nick's car park outside. I slowly walked down the stairs, I was shaking, I could barely hold on to the handrail. The door opened and nick looked at me. He flashed a smile and I smiled softly back. "Um nick, we need to talk."He noded but looked at me worriedly. We sat on the couch and I sighed. 

"Nick, you rember how I've been sick latley?" He noded, "I'm not sick." He seemed to already be getting angry. I felt tears come to my eyes, "nick, I'm pregnant." That's when he lost it. "Jennifer you bitch!" I felt the tears streaming down my face. "Who's is it? I bet it's Josh's." I shook my head as he stood up. "It's yours." He sighed and ran his hand threw his hair. 

"I don't want it." I gasped as I stood up and kept crying. "Nick please!" I sobbed but he shook his head and walked upstairs. I ran after him and into our room. He started packing his clothes. "Where are you going?" "I don't know, a friend's, anywhere but here!" 

I looked at him angrily. "Nick, do you really want our baby to grow up Wondering why you left, why everything isnt how it should be, WHY YOUR SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON!" I yelled and he stared at me. "This isn't my baby, I want nothing to do with it! And I want nothing to do with a slut like you, stay the hell away from me!" He slapped my face and walked out of the room. 

My mouth hung open, my hand on my stomach and my heart broken. I walked down stairs and outside into the rain after him. "Nick! Please!" I begged but he shook his head. "Get out of my danm life!" He yelled as cluadia and Josh came walking down the street and saw. 

"Nick please don't leave!" I sobbed and he walked over. He slapped me agian and pushed me over. "What, did, I, say? I want no part in this bastard childs life or your fucking life eaither!" I cried harder as he got in his car and drove away. I saw cludia's engagement ring on her finger and I felt my heart break more. 

I grabbed my phone and texted Jena. She told me she's on her way. Josh went to come running over but I forced myself to stand up and go inside. I layed on the couch sobbing untill the door opened. I saw Jena come running in and over. She made me sit up and she hugged me. "What happened?" 

"He-he-he called me me a bitch, slut, smacked me twice, called the baby a bastered, and said he wanted nothing to do with us!" I sobbed and was still shaking. She sighed and rocked me back and fourth. "Shhhh. It's ok, it's goona be ok, everything will be fine."

~~~~~~~~The next monday, nobody's POV~~~~~~~~~

Everyone looked at jennifer who didn't look like herself at all. She had bags under her eyes, She looked exhausted and depressed. Jena ran to her and hugged her. "Oh my god, jennifer have you slept?" She shook her head. "No." She mumbled. "I can't do anything, I can't get him out of my mind!" Everyone was listening to them weather they relized it not. 

"Have you done anything?" She shook her head and Jena sighed. "Jennifer that's not good for eaither of you!" She sighed, "I know, I jsyts can't bring myself to do anything, I didn't think he'd so that, Josh is getting married, my parents will hate me, who knows what my brother's will do, let alone the rest of the world!" She was now in tears. 

"Oh Jen." Jena hugged her agian. "What did I tell you, it will be fine, you don't need nick! You only need you, and you both with be fine." She nodded, "come on, you need to eat." She nodded and everyone was shocked. They had figured out why jennifer, Jena and Francis had been so secretive. 

Jena grabbed her some food and coffee. "Coffee?" Jena noded. "Your going to drink it." She rolled her eyes, "but-" Jena cut her off. "I don't care your drinking it." She nodded and they left. Liam, Sam, woddy, Liz and willow were shocked. They followed to the girls trailer cause they were being idots. 

They watched and listend threw the window. "I know your not wanting to but I think you should get it over with, call your parents and brothers." Jennifer noded silently, not wanting to argue. She grabbed her laptop and called her family. Jena sitting next to her. "Hey hunny!" Her mom exclaimed and jennifer sighed. "Mom, I need to tell you guys something." "Ok." Jennifer sighed and closed her eyes. 

"I'm pregnant, it's Nick's baby and he left." Her brothers got angry and left the room. Her dad looked pissed alongside her mother. Everyone was shocked. "Jennifer Sharder Lawrence! Your only 22, you can't have a baby! Get rid of it!" Her father yelled and Jen started crying. Her mother was now in tears too. "Gary! It's her life! Jennifer, I'm not proud but I will support whatever you do." 

Jennifer noded and hung up. Jena went to hug her but she refused. "I'll be in my room." She mumbled and walked off. Jena sighed, "fuck you Gary." She mumbled and left the room. There firends were shocked and horrified. And little did everyonr know life was only getting more complicated.