~.Chapter - 17.~

Makaira's day began like any other except the fact she was still sleepy!! She was so annoyed at Mizuki who tried to kidnap her last night when she went to get some water. Then she finds out that he made Naruto steal the scroll!! She was pissed at him because she was sleepy and a sleepy Makaira is a cranky Makaira. Naruto was able to handle the situation with a little help from Makaira, they even became friends. But Makaira called it a night, even though it was morning and went home where Sasuke was sleeping knocked out, she rolled her eyes at him. She checked on him and dropped beside him cuddling to Sasuke, she fell asleep.

Sasuke shook her awake, she blinks she could see the room was bright with the sunlight coming from the window. She took a few minutes to finally become responsive instead of just sitting there, blinking at the wall in front of her. She dragged herself out of the bed and got up.

"Still tired?" Sasuke asked her looking at her drooping form.

"Hmm"

Sasuke looked at her with a raised brow wondering what had happened to make her so tired. Usually, she is all cheery and excited for the day. He simply shrugged thinking everyone has their days. Makaira took her sweet time in the bath and got dressed up for the academy. Sasuke was not worried cause they had enough time to spare.

"You ready?" Sasuke asked her as she finished her breakfast. As they were making their way out, Makaira got struck with an idea.

"Wait let's take a picture." Makaira takes out a camera and aim it in front of them and set a timer. She smiled brightly as Sasuke simply stood by her holding her close, one picture, Makaira looked up at him and had this feeling, noting her stare Sasuke looked at her and just as he did the camera took another picture, she leaned up and placed a soft kiss on his lips as the camera takes another picture and the final one when Sasuke recovers and pulls her closer to deepen the kiss.

"So we'll always remember this day," Makaira whispered as they pulled away.

When they got to the academy before they entered she kissed him again out of the blue, Sasuke pulled her back to him confused, "I just had this feeling that should really kiss you" she smiles at him.

Makaira ended up sitting in the middle of Sasuke and Naruto.

"What are you doing here, Naruto?" Shikamaru asks.

"Look at my headband! I both passed! We're Genin now!" Naruto exclaims.

"Hey Makaira-chan~" Naruto greets her grinning at her which made Sasuke frown wondering when did they get so close and pulled Makaira closer to him, she rolled her eyes at his behaviour and squeezed his hand to reassure him not to worry.

____

Sakura and Ino run into the room and start arguing about who got in first.  Makaira notices Naruto staring at Sakura with a pink hue on his cheeks.

"Don't tell me you like her," She says to Naruto but he didn't even hear me because he was so focused on Sakura. Sakura then runs up to their table and pushes Naruto to the floor.

"Good morning Sasuke! Mind if I sit with you?" She asks.

"Move it forehead! I'm sitting next to Sasuke! Can you move Makaira?" Asks Ino.

Makaira sighed as eventually a crowd of fangirls start to form and their all arguing about who's sitting next to Sasuke.

"Makaira, move! It's not fair! Why is she always sitting next to him!" One of the girls says.

"Sasuke doesn't want to sit next to you!" All the fangirls start to laugh.

"Hey! Leave Makaira-chan alone!" Says Naruto.

Makaira sighs before turning to thank Naruto for supporting her. She turned back to look at Sasuke and the fangirls who were still fighting over Sasuke completely ignoring Makiara who was sitting beside him all this time.

Naruto gets mad and ends up sitting on the table staring at Sasuke. Makaira turns to look at the situation that was happening.

"Naruto! Stop glaring at Sasuke!" yells Sakura.

Somebody bumps Naruto into Sasuke and they ended up kissing, Makaira gasped softly as she looked at the pair shocked at the scene in front of her.

Everyone is shocked and the room was silent until Makaira started laughing.

"Oh no! Sasuke-Kun!! Naruto stole your first kiss!" Sakura yells.

Naruto and Sasuke both started to gag.

"Uh oh," Naruto says and all the girls start to attack Naruto.

"Well, not his first kiss~" Makaira smirked at Sasuke who looked away to hide the little blush that appeared on his face when he remembered her surprise kiss this morning.

The fan-girls seemed to hear that and stopped hitting on Naruto to look at her with a dangerous glint in their eyes, seeing that Makaira activated her Sharingan and gave them a smirk that made them turn away and run fast.

___

Makaira silently listened as Iruka began talking about lifted hardships and becoming Genin. Their responsibilities and duties towards the village, she got bored and decided to read a book instead.

"Alright. I will now read off the teams. Team 7. Naruto Uzumaki. Sakura Haruno." Makaira looked up to see Naruto cheering and Sakura banging her head on the table muttering, 'I'm doomed.' " Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto and Sakura reversed. "And because we have one extra student, Makira Uchiha." Sakura turned and glared at me while Naruto eyed her with curiosity. Makaira gave him a small smile before she sighed and turned back to her book.

" Team 8. Kiba Inuzuka. Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame." Makaira suddenly felt something poking my forehead. Looking up from my book Makaira sees Kiba smirking at me. "Too bad we're not on the same team gorgeous." She shook her head ignoring his comment and returning her eyes to her book. Sasuke glared at him for that but let it slide knowing a lot of people must be having that thought right now but too bad.

"Team 10. Shikamaru Nara." I heard Ino comment on being on Shikamaru's team. "Ino Yamanaka. And Choji Akimichi." Ino sputtered out some nonsense while Shikamaru snickered.

"What did you say about being on my team?" She could hear the smirk and amusement in his voice. Honestly, she wouldn't have minded having him on her team cause he may be lazy but he's smart. She wondered if she can exchange Sakura for Shikamaru but sighing knowing that won't be a fair deal.

"Shut up!" Ino yelled. Makaira grumbled a little bit. Not that it was heard. She was still a bit grumpy about not getting enough sleep and having Sakura squeal in her ears may have blown her sleep away but her ears were still ringing cause of it.

"Alright. We'll break for lunch but be back hereafter. This is where you meet your sensei. "With that everyone got up and started leaving. Makaira and Sasuke stayed in their spot however waiting for the crowd to leave.

"Hime." She looked up to see Iruka with a messenger bird perched on his arm. "The Hokage wants to see you." She nodded and made a hand sign appearing on grandpa's desk, he asked me to call him that, with her book in hand.

" There you are." Makaira looked up to meet the old mans smiling face. Her lips turned up into a small smile. "We got something for you!" She eyed the package warily.

"What is it?" Makaira closed her book, setting it beside her while she peeked at the package.

"Why don't you open and see it for yourself?" The old man smiled at her.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Hey people! Sorry for going MIA but I was having my exams so I'm back! I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Thank you for reading!

Random Fact: The ocean looks blue to us before it absorbs the blue wavelength of light from the sky more slowly than other colours.🌊 It means it only appears blue to us but in fact, it is every colour! 🌈

Random Riddle: Patches over patches without any stitches. What is it?

Love,

Unwritten_Angel