Chapter 1

Red sighed deeply after getting off the phone. She couldn't believe she said yes to her great grandparents' invitation, as if naman she had a choice or else, Graciella would pout forever. Plus, her abuelo would probably forget about her existence in the family at yan ang ayaw na ayaw niyang mangyari. She loved them so dearly that she couldn't dare to say no. Sadyang malambot lang talaga ang puso niya sa kanilang dalawa.

"Red, are you sure about this?" Juliette asked her daughter again, hindi maiwasang mag-alala sa anak.

"Oh my goodness, mother!. Yes, I am" Red replied, sounded so annoyed as her mother wouldn't stop asking the same question.

"If ever you change your mind, you know that you're free to cancel everything" huminga ito ng malalim.

Napatigil sa pag-iimpake si Red when she heard her mother's voice trembled.

"Mom, I'll be fine" mahinahon niyang sabi, inabot niya ang kamay nito at pinisil ng kunti. Trying to comfort her dahil alam niya kung bakit sobra-sobra ang pag rereact nito ngayon.

Hindi niya ito masisisi kailanman.

Juliette had every right to get worried as she was the one who stayed by her side when her life went downhill. Hindi pa rin makapaniwala si Red na she survived and currently doing perfectly fine throughout the years.

She must admit that the first few months weren't easy but with her mother's help, she recovered fast.

Also, without her father's comfort, she probably wouldn't be able to let Juliette in, considering  she had been out of the picture for twenty years. Luckily, Franz was there and Red slowly accepted the fact that Juliette was indeed her mother.

Gusto lang ng ina niya ang makabawi sa ilang taong hindi siya nakasama. Lubos ang pagsisisi nito kaya hindi na rin si Red nagmatigas pa. She wanted her mother's care more than she ever thought she didnt't need it.

"Why do I have to carry all the luggages, mother?" Red rolled her eyes at her twin brother's complain, looking like a fool in the middle of the airport.

"Spencer, I'm telling you, quit complaining" Juliette gave her son a sharp look, warning him to change his attitude.

"Yeah, Spence. Don't be lazy!" Red smirked as she second the motion, trying to tease Spencer. 

"Oh wow! Thank you, my little sister. Do you want to try?" Spencer replied sarcastically, handing the suitcases to his twin sister. He also smiled devilishly sapagkat alam niyang nauurat si Red kapag tinatawag na little sister.

"Fuck off, Spence! I am not your little sister!" Red snapped, getting pissed off.

"Yes, you are. I'm older and you better start calling me kuya. Show some respect to your big brother" pang-aasar pa nito.

"Older for an hour only and FYI, that's not enough for me to call you kuya. .. " Red rolled her eyes again, giving her brother a dangerous look after.

"Goodness! You two, stop bickering! Where are your manners?!" Juliette scolded her twins in annoyance. "This must be the reason why we got separated for twenty years. You two couldn't get along! Both of you are adult, act like one, will you?! Please?"

Spencer plastered a huge smirk on his face, knowing that Red Vhiolette Del Diosa did not like being scolded by anyone, but due to the fact that Juliette was their mother, there was nothing she could do kundi ang manahimik na lamang.

He still couldn't believe that Red actually accepted their great grandparents invitation and it bothered him a lot. He had seen his twin sister at her worst and never would he let that happen again. Never.