Chapter 2

"I can't believe you stayed up so late last night, Red" medyo inaantok pa rin si Red when she got out of the bathroom. Nadatnan niya ang kanyang ina na nakaupo sa kama. Bihis na bihis na rin ito.

Here goes the nagging.. . 

"Mom, I had jet lag. It made me so uncomfy" dahilan niya. She didn't want to tell Juliette the real reason kung bakit balisa siya kagabi. Lalo lang itong mag oover react at hindi na siya papayagan pang dumalo sa selebrasyon. 

"I wanted to wake you up around eleven earlier but the door was locked so I couldn't" tiningnan siya nito nang nakataas ang kilay, sending her the message that she didn't like what she did. "Now, sit here please. I have to do your make up first. Oh my. . It's already two o'clock and the party will start at four" Juliette started to freak out again.

Such a mother.

"Can I just go to the bathroom? Susunod nalang ako sainyo" ani Red nang nakarating na sila sa Castillo del Diosa. Laking pasalamat niya when there was no one out in the front yard. Sa likod yata ang venue kaya parang nabunutan ng tinik sa lalamunan si Red. 

Agad namang nagtungo si Red sa loob ng kastilyo at napabuga ng hangin, trying to compose herself before she goes out there to meet her family and friends.

Masayang nagtipon tipon ang pamilyang Del Diosa at mga kaibigan nito. Nasa isang daan lang naman ang mga inimbita and most of them were friends from the business world. The young visitors had their own location while the elders were on the other side, opposite from them.

"OH MY GOD! Look who's here! . ." Samantha exclaimed,  spotting a beautiful young lady  going down the back porch staircase of the castle, gracefully taking her every step, with both of her hands holding the sides of her sweet blue lace applique off shoulder ball gown.

Everyone followed Samantha's gaze and gasped in awe. Tila hindi sila makapaniwala sa kanilang nakikita. What  an epitome of beauty! Her flawless white skin bloomed under the sunset's touch, with her red hair blended so well.

Juliette couldn't help but to be a proud mother. She made sure that her daughter's come back was going to be remembered.

"Red. . ." the Del Diosa princesses called out her name.

Maluha luha namang tumayo si Graciela at agad sinalubong ang kanyang isa sa pinakamamahal na apo sa tuhod.

"Lola. . . " Red immediately hugged her great grandmother. "I missed you!"

"I missed you so much, apo"

"Lolo. . " agad yinakap ni Red ang kanyang abuelo nang makalapit ito sa kanila.

"Nieta. . Welcome back" her old man gave her a warm smile.

"Happy anniversary lolo and lola. I'm here na so wag na magtampo" tumawa ang kanyang abuela at mabilis nagpunas ng luha.

Binati at yinakap din ni Red ang kanyang mommy at daddy, na siyang tumayong mga magulang niya noon, when they tried to protect Franz from the public. Sunod ay binati niya ang kanyang mga tito at tita. She just missed them so much. She grew up having them around all the time, so being away from them for few years had made her so excited to see them again.

"Red Vhiolette del Diosa, now give your uncles and aunties a hug. You've been hiding from us for so long! Not funny!" biro ni Eliana na siyang ikinatawa ng lahat ng nakarinig.

Napatawa na rin si Red, she didn't expect how smooth the meet up had turned out. Salungat ng kanyang mga iniisip kagabi at kanina.

"Ate Chianna. . " nagtitigan silang dalawa ng mga ilang sandali, pagkatapos ay agad nilang niyakap ang isa't isa.