Reverse Ouija Board

Topic: A Ouija Board that summons humans... 

____________________________________________________________

BadBoyHalo's POV

"Guys I dont think this is a g- good idea-" I say worried about what could happen but im instantly cut off by Sapnap.

"Oh come on Bad! Your not gonna be an angel are you?" Sapnap claimed as he instantly pulled the Ouija Board out of the box.

"Yeah! C'mon Bad! This will be so much fun! Plus I dont even think there real so..." George stated, clearly sideing with Sapnap.

"Fine! But if we summon a human im blaming you guys!" I yell.

"Yay!" They both yell at the same time.

Now the Ouija Board is a sacred thing to demons like us, it lets us connect with the humans. I know were supposed to scare the humans, but to be honest? Humans scare me, like why dont you have any wings?! Thats insane how do you get around???

"Ok guys place both your hands on the tile (Is that what its called idk) and say 'hello' 3 times." Sapnap claimed like he knew what he was doing.

"May we join you oh great human?"

Dream's POV

I was just chilling on the couch scrolling through twitter as always when I hear a wisper in me ear, almost like 3 different voice at once.  Scared, I look around so if my sisters a messing with me but then I remember that they just left to go to the mall. Now im even more worried.

I hear another wisper "May we join you oh great human?"

Confused about what is happening, my only conclusion is that a demon is trying to possess me, but multiple at once? Thats new. And being the stupid 13 year old I am I take this to my advantage.

"Sure?" 

Sapnap's POV

I hear the word "Sure" wisper in my ear. Suddenly the Ouija Board started to light up with sades of green and spiral some sort of green smoke from it. Then all I see is a human standing in front of me.

What. The. Hell.

I instantly in a panic run into Bad's room, George and Bad following right behind.

"WHAT IS THAT THING?" George screeched at the top of his lungs, then bent over because out of breath and screeching doesnt mix well.

"I think its a Human??? I Don't know i've never done this ok??' I yell back at george. Then I look over at Bad in tears.

"BAD! What wrong buddy?" I say trying to calm him down.

BadBoyHalo's POV

"Whats wrong? WHATS WRONG? THERE IS A HUMAN IN MY HOUSE BECAUSE YOU LIED ABOUT KNOWING HOW TO DO THIS! AND IT DOESNT HELP THAT IM SCARED OF HUMANS!" I insantly cover my mouth after saying that because i've said too much.

"YOUR WHAT?" Sapnap yelled. "Pfft thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard! I demon being scared of humans? Your faking so you dont get in trouble Bad! Your in just as deep of trouble as we are so help us get out of this!" Sapnap then said, i felt a piece of my hear chip away with that. Tears start to stream down my face.

"SAPNAP! MAYBE IF YOU WERN'T SO COCKY THEN MAYBE WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS! I ACTUALLY BELIEVE HIM, POOR BAD HAS NEVER EVEN SEEN A HUMAN COME INTO HELL OR EVEN GO NEAR THE GATES! HAVENT YOU NOTICED THIS?!" George yelled back at Sapnap. The tension in the room is huge and im scared of whats going to happen.