Last First Day &Valedictorian

Today is my last first day of school and I'm beyond ready for it to be over in a flash.

It's graduation day for me I'm beyond excited to be done with school but in the end just to turn around and go back I laugh to myself I have a speech I need to prepare because out of all the people in this school I had the highest grades. So now I'm valedictorian and they would like for me to talk about being here for four years I could talk about my fights but I won't speak on that could talk about how I met the love of my life will do that. I'm still talking to myself when Adrian and Ej walk up I hear them giggle but I don't break my thought then I hear him say are they sure they didn't pick a crazy person I look up and Ej goes to why are you talking to yourself? I laugh and say one I'm not crazy two because I need real advice from someone who actually has some sense. I peek up at Adrian and give him a smile he saw you're too cute brains and beauty I look at Ej and say see that's how you keep a girl. Give her a compliment from time to time. He sticks out his tongue and says yuck. I roll my eyes and tell him get away from me I need to talk to Adrian really quick about something while side eyeing Adrian taking him all in. Ej says good luck and walks away. I finish writing and look up at Adrian and say so I'm really nervous I think I really need you to help me calm my nerves. He smiles and starts talk and I frown and tell him less talking more walking I need something from "The Truck" he smirks and say oh okay we get outside and Blaze and Jenny are on their way in and he says hey where you going you've got a big speech I look back at Adrian and hesitated then go I left the speech at the house and have to grab it because I don't remember and I need it so I don't forget and choke while on stage. Jenny smiles and says good luck girl you got this we've come a long way. We're parked in the front so he gets in and moves the truck to the back of the parking lot facing away from the school . He's letting the seats down and I'm sliding my panties off from under my dress while still sitting he looks around and I slide the sun shade in the window he gets into the back and pulls his pants down and I climb right over the seat to help him we get straight to the point his pants are off and my body is intertwined with his I'm sliding right on top of him for a moment I think about it and say well  if I do all the work I'll warm up and sweat my makeup off and my hair will be frizzy he laughs and says your wish is my command and he takes control.  He finish's and we just sit there for a moment in silence forgetting where we are and he shifts and say shit graduation started fifteen minutes ago I sit up and reach over the seat for my bag and panties I spray on some perfume and climb back into the the front seat and pull the sun shade down and he pulls off to pull back towards the front I pull the visor down and brush my hair down a little and twirl the curls with my finger and grab a stack of index cards and write random words on it. We get out I straighten my dress and we rush inside he kisses me good luck and stops at the seats in the back while I slowly move towards my seat next to Sasha and she goes where tf was you at we were calling you and I say I had to go back and get the speech I didn't want to panic and forget I left my phone back stage. She goes well why is your dress on backwards you making a fashion statement and I look down with panic and she goes relax I'm just kidding I was trying to pick with you. Relax you go on in 10 minutes you didn't miss anything other than miss Jenkins horrible singing. I laugh and say dodged a bullet . Then the principle starts talking about the students he's seen grow while attending his school blah blah sheds a test and then they start calling all the kids passing diplomas shaking hands and taking pictures this goes on for about a good three hours then everyone settles down and she starts talking about good grades and a good gpa and I know it's leading up to calling me to the stage to do my speech I keep looking down at the paper and mentally preparing myself he continues talking about this wonderful student then I hear welcome your valedictorian Jazmyne to the stage everyone. The loud applause and screams erupt in building I smile and get nervous all over again walking to the stage.  I step up and start with a good morning...