𝙾𝚖𝚎𝚐𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚎

Yes. I finally thought of something for the two wifus.
Requested by spongeboboi

_____________________________________________
"Omeggaaaaaaa!!!! I'm boorreddddd!!!!"
"Hey! Why are you telling Omega?! We're here too!!"
Welp, it was a day off for Team X-Blood. It was rare for them to get a day off all together since they all practice on their own time.
And like any other day, Red-Sole and Double-Egg would be arguing.
"Idiots..," Vintage sighed out.
Omega just glanced at her younger brother, and then back to Red Sole and Double Egg.
"Ah-! Omega!!~ Let's go to a manga cafe~!" Red Sole suggested, pushing Double Egg's face.
"Hey!! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET-"
"Ok." Omega responded, sounding as plain as usual.
Red Sole gave a bright smile.
"Ok!!"
"HEY-!"

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* ŤιM𝐄 ˢ𝓚𝔦𝓹 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

'It's so quiet...'
Omega waited as Red Sole was checking them in for a two-person booth.
(I know that manga cafe's only have a one person booth but just roll with it for now ree)
'I wonder why Red Sole wanted to come here..'
Omega stood up straighter once Red Sole began walking to her.
"Ok! I got a booth, let's goo!" Red Sole cheered.
"Ok," Omega replied, following Red Sole to the booth.
As the two walked in the silent halls, Omega began to wonder, 'I done recall Red Sole liking anime..'
"Do you want to pick out manga first?" Red Sole asked, not turning back to Omega.
"It's up to you, but sure.." Omega quickly responded.
Omega watched as Red Sole nodded and turned right, towards the manga area.
After a bit of searching, Red Sole decided to get 'Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.' Picking out book 3 and 4.
She then went over to where Omega was.
"Did you find one yet?" Red Sole asked, looking down as Omega's crouching figure.
"No, I can't decide between 'Maid-Sama' or 'Monthly Girl: Nozaki-Kun'," Omega stated, staring at the manga on the bookshelf.
'She likes Shoujo Manga..?' Red Sole thought.
"Maid-Sama's a good manga, but Nozaki-Kun is funny...," Red Sole's voice trailed off.
Red Sole blushed, looking at Omega.
'Aaackkkk! Red Sole snap out of it!'
"Ok. I'll take Nozaki then," Omega slid out book 1 of Monthly Girls: Nozaki-Kun.
"Huh? Oh-okay!"
'Okay! This is the time!'
Red Sole watched as Omega stood up and held her book lowly.
"Is something wrong, Red Sole?" Omega asked, causing the shorter girl to look down and blush a bit.
"N-no! I'm fine, don't worry!" Red Sole quickly said, stepping back a bit.
"Okay. It you say so," Omega turned around and began walking to the exit.
"Aren't you coming?" Omega asked, noticing Red Sole not walking over to her.
"Omega..I want to tell you something.." Red Sole mumbled, her head still down.
"..?" Omega turned around fully to face Red Sole, "Is something bothering you?"
"Y-yeah..," Red Sole admitted, a few tears coming her way.
'That's rare, to see Red Sole like this.. But what's bothering her..?' Omega wondered a bit worried.
"It's okay to tell me, I'll help you out," Omega stated.
'Oh shoot..I said that out loud..,' Omega thought, her inner self sweat-dropping.
"Heh..," Red Sole lifted up her free arm and rubbed her eyes.
"Th..there's this weird feeling in my heart..every time...I-..I don't get why..It's always like this...I tried to f-figure if it out.. but I don't get it...," Red Sole said with a bit of sniffs coming though her sentences.
Omega breathed for a bit.
"You like this person don't you..?" Omega asked.
"H-Huh?" Red Sole looked down with big eyes.
"I'm sure I'm not wrong...Like in mangas and anime, the main character always confesses in the end or beginning. In this situation, your the main character who's going to tell the supporting character their love interest..," Omega stated, trying to act calm.
"S..supportive character..?" Red Sole looked up at Omega.
Omega nodded.
"B-but your not the supporting character!" Red Sole stated.
Omega's eyes averted to Red Sole's.
"Then what part am I playing?" She asked, causing Red Sole to drop her manga.

"Your...Your my love interest!!!"

Omega smiled.
"And in some manga.."

"...the love interest loves back the main character.."

______________________________________________________________
WOOOO! DONE.
Headphones x N-Pacer is next!