1: Who are you?

I woke up not feeling to well and just looked up at my ceiling. I stared up at my ceiling for a good twenty minutes then just sighed while sitting up. I turned to my phone and checked the time. 8:45 am Ok. Woke up kinda early. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom and got ready for a shower. I started the water and undressed then just stood there waiting for the water to heat up. I put my hand in the water and waited for it to be ok.

Satisfied with the new temperature I hopped in and started to sing random songs. I had just finished I Want It All by Rafael Casal and Daveed Diggs. I really want to meet them but it will never happen. I finished singing I Want It All when I walked out of the bathroom after changing into a short sleeved white crop top, black ripped, high waisted skinny jeans and blow drying my hair.

I walked downstairs to see my dog, France, a large black and white Great Dane, dancing at the door to go outside. I let him out into the backyard and started to cut up the watermelon I bought yesterday.

As I was almost done France barked at the door so I put the knife down, washed off my hands, and walked to the door letting him in after giving him a treat and some love. He trotted to the storage closet and just stood their, staring at it. I chuckled at his antics and went back to cutting the watermelon. All of a sudden a loud crash was heard from the closet and France's tail started wagging. I washed off the knife and my hands, taking my knife to the door.

"France, back up." I said in a demanding tone. He looked at me and walked backwards away from the door. I swung the door open to see a short Puerto Rican man with a slicked back ponytail wearing a revolutionary uniform sitting on the ground holding his head and groaning. I pointed the knife at him and France growled. "Who are you." I growled. The man looked up at me then the knife. He froze and stood up slowly, holding his hands up.

"My name is Alexander Hamilton, miss. I don't know how I'm here. Im just as confused as you." He said slowly, fear evident in his voice. I backed away from the closet door and motioned for him to come out. He nodded an walked out, still holding his hands up. Once he was out he slowly lowered one of his hands in a way for a handshake. I gave him my hand and watched what he would do closely. He took it and bowed down, kissing my knuckles. I blushed slightly and lowered my knife to the dining room table which we were right next to. "What might your name be miss?" He asked. "Bronwyn Wilson. Just call me Wyn." I said cautiously. He nodded and looked at me with a kind smile. I looked back and him and got lost in his eyes. That was until there was another loud crash from upstairs in one of the 10 guest rooms I have.

I grabbed the knife and motioned for Alexander to follow me. He complied and followed me to said room. "Herc? Is that you?" A southern voice asked. "John?" A gruff voice asked. I saw Alexander perk up from behind me. I slowly opened the door readying my knife. I saw two men. One of them had tan skin and freckles all over his face. He had curly hair pulled into a ponytail at the base of his neck, bright green eyes filled with excitement as he looked at his friend. The other man was tall and buff. He had dark skin and short curly hair with a bandanna wrapped around his head. Both of them wearing revolutionary uniforms as well as Alexander.

"Who are you?" I growled again, pointing my knife at both of them. They both tensed from the bed they were both sat on and looked at me. Alexander quickly got in front of me and lowered my arm, looking at me with eyes showing me he knows them. I nod slightly and glare back at the men. "John? Herc?" Alexander asked walking forwards. "Alex?" The green eyed man asked. Alexander nodded. The two new men cheered and brought him into a hug. He hugged back excitedly. "I hate to ruin this.. reunification of a friend group but who are you two?" I asked. They both started to talk but I quick cut them off. "Actually, just go downstairs to the living room. You should be able to find it easily." I sighed rubbing my forehead. The three men nodded and walked downstairs. I went to follow them but I heard a crash from the room next to me. "Oh! attends quoi?" (Ow! Wait what?) "Goddamn it." I muttered walking in with my knife.