14. Get ready to cry :) (end)

—30 years later— Wyn's POV
I was upstairs in my room when Phillip rushed in. "It's George. He's getting worse by the second." He panted. I nodded and swiftly stood running to George's room. I walked in to see him glowing a muted yellow. "Sir.." Laf's voice trembled. "Guys.. he's gone.. back up." I sighed. Lafayette walked over to me and collapsed into my arms, sobbing. Daveed and Rafa stood next to me helping me comfort Laf. I looked over at Washington and watched him slowly turn to dust. Disappearing into the air around us. Everyone grieved his passing. That was until Phillip's hand began to glow the same color, while we sat in the living room in silence. "M-ma.." Phillip whimpered. "No.." I breathed. I ran over to him and brought him into my arms. "I don't want to go Ma." He cried. "Please don't let me go." He sobbed as his hand started to blow away. "Please stay." I whimpered. But seconds later I was doubled over holding his clothes letting our heart wrenching sobs. "Wyn... I'm so sorry." James cried. I looked up to see him, the sisters, Alexander, and Burr turning to dust. "No!" I screamed. But again seconds later, only their clothes remained. I screamed in emotional pain and leached onto Daveed. Everyone tearing up at a mothers, best friend and caregivers screams. All coming from one woman. "Come here. All of you." I whimpered. John, Laf, Herc and Thomas walked over to me sadly. "I-If you guys g-go. Tell everyone on the other side to not forget me. A-and to watch over Daveed Rafa and I. Please." I begged. I got no response. Just their clothes falling into my arms. I looked at Daveed and Rafa, grief overwhelming my system. I crumbled to the ground and held everyone's clothes close to me. Daveed and Rafa fell to their knees to comfort me. "Why'd you leave me." I sobbed. "Why'd you leave?!" I screamed.

I lived another 45 years in that house. Daveed and Rafa by my side. I died in that house from old age in my sleep. Rafa died 3 years before me. Then Daveed 6 months before me. Then I was free from a life of plain grief.

I saw all my boys again. I saw my spouses. My family. I saw France, the dog you thought I forgot about.

And honestly. My family isn't my mom and dad, oh no no.

It's My Founding Family

418 words..

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I SOBBED WHILE MAKING THIS DEAR GOD

ok.. anyways. This is the end of this book. thank you for reading!