12. Relationship Goals

I was sitting on my bed crying. Again...

It's been about a month since my whole blow up. I haven't talked to the girls or Alex. Or anyone.. I'm over Alex I just can't get over how I reacted that night.

I sniffled as a knock at my bedroom door rang out. "Who is it?" I asked. "Rafa." A soft voice told me. "Come in." I sighed. Rafa opened my door and walked in with Daveed behind him. They walked over to me and Rafa pinned me to the bed. "Rafa?" I asked. "Shhh. You're ok." He whispered kissing me after. I was shocked at first but kissed back. I realized what was happening after about 7 seconds and pulled away scrambling out from under Rafa. I have the worlds weight of a crush on both of them. It's just, after my breakup with Alex they were always there for me. They smothered me with love that wasn't romantic in any way. Well now I know they reciprocate those feelings. Well, Rafa does.. I don't know about Daveed. "What're you guys doing?" I asked timidly. "Did you not like that? Oh my god I'm so sorry." Rafa panicked. "N-no I did. I-It just caught me off guard." I whimpered looking down. "Hey," Daveed started walking over to me. "It's ok." He said using his fingers to lift my head up. I looked between them and nodded. "We just want to talk to you about something." Rafa told me sitting on my bed, facing me. I nodded and crossed my legs so I was sitting criss cross. "So, Rafa and I have feelings for you." Daveed started. I was shocked that they both felt that way about me. I just nodded. "Me too." I whispered. "For one of us?" Daveed asked. I shook my head. "B-both of you..." I whimpered, looking down, scared that they were gonna call me a slut. Rafa raised my head up again and pulled me into his lap. I looked at Daveed and grabbed his hand. "Please don't make me choose." I said clearly so I wouldn't have to repeat myself. "We would never. We were going to talk about you being in a polyamorus relationship with us." Daveed smiling squeezing my hand a bit. I looked down thought it over while Rafa was holding me. "Wyn?" Rafa asked pulling away from the hug a bit. I looked up at him and Daveed to see fear written all over their faces. When I opened my mouth to talk they flinched a bit. I grabbed Rafa's hand and squeezed their hands. "If I agree there's no jealousy between us?" I asked. They nodded with smiled on their face. "Then yes. I'll be in a relationship with both of you." I smiled. Their faces lit up and they both attacked me with kisses all over my face. I was giggling the whole time. Daveed pinned my arms and Rafa straddled my thighs and started ticking me. I was laughing hysterically trying to get free from Daveed's grasp. Daveed was looking down at me with a huge smile on his face. Rafa finally stopped tickling me and hovered over me with Daveed next to him. "Your boys miss you." Rafa said as he flopped onto his back next to me. Daveed moved so he was fully hovering over me and started to do push-ups kissing me when he was close to me. I was giggling the whole time. "Well if Dav stopped showing off trying to impress his girlfriend I'd go downstairs." I giggled making grabby hands at Rafa. He chuckled and pushed Daveed off me and put me on his back. Daveed stood and gave me a short kiss as we walked out.

Rafa walked into the living room where all the boys and the sisters were. He threw me on the couch and sat under my legs while Daveed put my head in his lap. "Ma?" Phillip asked. I looked up at him. He had tears in his eyes along with the Rev set and Thomas. Thomas scrambled to stand up and run over to me. He picked me up into a hug and swung me back and fourth. I squeezed his neck and dug my face into his shoulder. Thomas put me down and grabbed my shoulders. "Never do that again." He glared playfully. I chuckled and saluted him. He chuckled and walked back to the couch. Hugs were exchanged with everyone except Alex and the girls. I looked over at them. Specifically Eliza. I opened my arms. Tears welled up in her eyes and she practically jumped into my arms. I chuckled and held her tight. I hugged all the sisters and looked at Alex. He was glaring at Daveed and Rafa. I turned around and they were glaring right back. "What?" I asked. "He was staring at your ass when Thomas picked you up." Rafa seethed. "Let's not fight. I already had to clean him up once. I'm sure he wasn't meaning to." I sighed moving Daveed over so he was next to Rafa away from Alex. I sat down next to Daveed while he was grumbling about not looking at his girl like that. I chuckled and leaned back against the couch. Daveed pulled me up from the couch and placed me in Rafa's lap, moving me away from Alexander. I giggled and curled up into Rafa. Everyone continued to watch tv, not noticing what had just happened.