6. Grammy's

"Ok ok ok. We're in LA, we're going to a HUGE event ok? Act like it's the.." I trailed off trying to thing of a huge party they would've gone to in the 1700's. "Winters Ball?" Washington suggested. "Yes! The Winters Ball!" I exclaimed. All the boys immediately straightened their posture and walked taller. We walked into the Grammy award room to meet my parents.

"Mom, Dad, these are my friends Phillip, John, Thomas, James, Aaron, George, Hercules and Marie." I introduced while looking at Lafayette apologetically. He smiled at me and I sighed in relief. "Who's he?" Mom asked pointing at Alex. "Uh, my boyfriend Alexander." I smiled going over to Alex. My dad squinted his eyes at Alex while my mom smiled. My dad extended his hand for Alex to shake. Alex took his hand with a nice firm grip. They shook hands and my dad smiled a bit. He nodded at me and walked off with my mom. I immediately turned to the boys. "Ok, so, if I go on the stage and I say, to all my friends watching at home I'm talking 'bout you guys, ok?" I reassured. They all nodded. As we were walking to our seats I was pulled to the red carpet. "George you're in charge!" I told them. They all nodded and stood talking with each other.

"Bronwyn! Over here!" A reporter yelled. I looked over and placed a hand on my hip. My long velvet red dress being arranged by nearby costume assistants who are being paid to make everyone's out fits look good. I walked down the carpet gracefully until I entered the building again. I sighed in relief while dropping my high posture and walked to the boys, who were all thankfully in the same spot. "Let's go sit down." I sighed. Everyone nodded and followed me to our seats. We sat down and I realized that the Hamilton cast was sitting right in front of us. Daveed, of course accompanied by Rafael Casal. I excitedly tapped Alex's shoulder. He turned to me and I pointed in front of us. He looked down and made a face like 'you wanna meet them?' I nodded eagerly.

"So, Wyn, do you thing your going to get a Grammy?" Alex asked loud enough for everyone in the row in front of us to hear. "I don't know. I doubt it. I'm happy I'll get the experience though." I smiled at him. He brought me into a side up and kissed the top of my head. I chuckled as Lin pulled out his phone and brought Daveed into a picture. I looked around smiling like crazy. All these people here, they could go home destroyed or so happy they could fly. All of a sudden Daveed whipped his head around to look at me. "Hello." I smiled. He squeaked lightly and looked around. "Are you talking to me?" He asked. I nodded and stuck out my hand. "Bronwyn Wilson, you can call me Wyn." I smiled. He took my hand smiling like crazy. "Daveed Diggs, I'm a huge fan." He beamed. "Really? That's odd. I'm a fan of yours as well." I chuckled. Somehow his smile widened and he turned around to his best friend, Rafa. I heard their hushed whispers. "Bronwyn Wilson is right behind us." Daveed whispered excitedly. Rafa looked up at me. I waved and he gasped and turned back to Daveed. "She's right there. Should I tell her about how much I like her cover of I Want It All?" Rafa asked. Daveed nodded and they both looked back at me. I turned back to them from looking around again. I stuck my hand out to Rafa. "Hi, I'm Bronwyn Wilson, you can call me Wyn." I smiled. He took my hand and shook it excitedly. "Rafael Casal, you can call me Rafa, can I just say, I'm a huge fan. I love your cover of I Want It All. You did amazing with the raps and singing." Rafa smiled excitedly. "Thank you! I love your work. I'm surprised you know I even exist." I chuckled. Daveed and Rafa looked at me, their mouths agape. "Lin! I found someone more humble than you!" Daveed laughed. Lin turned around to me. "I'm Lin." He smiled sticking his hand out. "Bronwyn." I smiled back, shaking his hand. "So, what're you here for?" Lin asked. "I actually don't know. My mom called me about a month ago and told me I'm a nominee for a Grammy, I never asked which one." I explained. "You guys?" I asked. "Hamilton." Lin smiled. "You guys are amazing in that by the way. I'd love to see it if I ever had time." Daveed chocked on air. "Really?" He sputtered. I chuckled and nodded. The lights dimmed and Alex tapped my shoulder in a panic. "It's ok. It's only for a few minutes." I whispered. He nodded and whispered it down the line of boys.