2. X

We were about half way through the episode when my phone rang. I looked at the id and saw it was the security guard at the front of our neighborhood.

You see, my parents thought it best that I lived in a high security neighborhood so I wouldn't be murdered. Which in all honesty is very nice of them but also kinda scary that they think that will happen.

I answered my phone after pausing the show. "Hello, this is Wyn speaking." I answered. The boys all looking at me. "Yes, I ordered pizza for me and my new roommates." The boys all looked at each other surprised. "Yep, ok. I'll meet the deliver at the bottom of my driveway. Thank you!" I hung up. "You guys wanna go outside for a few minutes?" I asked them. They all nodded. Aaron looked a bit scared to though. "Allons-y alors!" (Let us to then!) "You know french?!?!" Lafayette asked me excitedly as we walked outside. I nodded. We had a whole conversation in French leaving all but Alexander, Thomas and Lafayette confused. "Wyn?" An unfamiliar voice asked me. "That's me!" I said turning to the pizza gu- girl. Pizza girl. "Here's your pizza and drinks. I took the pizzas and handed the boxes to Lafayette. "Don't drop them." I said in a demanding tone. He nodded and started walking to the front door. "Your coke." She handed it to me. I handed it to Alex. "Fanta." To Phillip. "And sprite." She handed it to me. I held it in my arms and handed her 50 dollars.

"Let's go." I told the everyone. Only Lafayette was already inside. I walked in to see Lafayette in the kitchen trying to open one of the boxes. I chuckled and made Alexander and Phillip follow me into the kitchen. "Put the bottles on the counter and go asked everyone a number between 1-3." I told Alex and Phillip. They nodded and walked into the living room. "'ow do you open zis zing?" Lafayette asked. I got a grip on the tab and pulled it open. He nodded and looked at the pizza. "What iz it?" He asked. "Pizza!" I smiled. Alexander and Phillip walked in holding a sheet of paper. Alexander handed it to me and I read it over.

Alexander- 2
John- 1
Herc-3
Burr-1
Phillip-1
Madison- 2
Jefferson- 3
Washington- 2

"Laf, pick a number 1-3." I told him putting the respectful amount of pieces onto everyone's plates. "Laf?" He asked looking over my shoulder. "Your new nickname. Now pick!" I chuckled still putting everyone's pizza on their plates. "Umm 3." He answered. And so I put three pieces of pizza on his plate. I turned around to face him but he was right behind me so we were face to face. I giggled a bit and stepped to the side. I grabbed all the plates and walked out into the living room. I walked in and everyone was sat in the same arrangement. Phillip next to the right arm of the chair and his dad, Alex net to an empty spot which is for me, Laf, John, and Hercules filling up the rest of that couch. Washington in the one seater. Aaron, Thomas, and James sitting on the second couch. I sat down in between Alexander and Laf and unpaused the show after handing everyone their pizza.

Alexander wrapped an arm around my shoulder and brought me close to him. I chuckled and leaned into his touch. I saw from the corner of my eye Alexander smirk at Laf. I looked over at Laf and saw him frowning while watching the tv. "You ok Laf?" I asked him. He turned to me and nodded. But he still looked sad I grabbed his hand to comfort him. He squeezed my hand a bit and smiled lightly.

Nobody saw the little ordeal we had. They were watching Berry fighting bad guys.

"So, how did you like the pizza?" I asked walking into the living room after setting up all the bed sets for the boys. It's about 3:30 pm. They all started talking at once about how good the pizza was. I chuckled at their antics but I realized Aaron was silent. I walked over to the couch he was sat on and sat next to him. "You ok?" I asked him. He nodded. "I'm just tired. Being around people tires me out." He chuckled. I nodded. "Well, I was going to take up shopping for clothes and toiletries. Then we can come home and you can go to your room and recharge." I smiled at him. "Recharge?" He asked looking at me. "Staying by yourself in your room. You described yourself as an introvert, so being alone in your room relaxing will recharge your energy." I explained looking around at everyone who was in a conversation with each other. I felt Aaron hug me. "What's up Aaron?" I asked hugging him back. "Thank you for taking us in. We're all going to be a pain but thank you so much." He thanked me. "You're welcome Aaron." I smiled into his shoulder. I pulled away from the hug and picked up my keys. "Everyone follow me!" I exclaimed. They all looked at me and Alex ran to my side excited to see what we were going to do. Laf walked up to my other side and grabbed my hand. I squeezed his hand and dragged him and Alex to my van. I opened the doors and looked back at the boys. They looked mortified.