10. So how do you like private jets?

"Hey, Wyn, it's time to wake up." I heard Daveed whisper. Wait. Daveed?! I opened my eyes slightly to see Daveed crouching down at eye level for me since I was on my side. "Daveed? What're you doing here?" I asked sitting up a bit. "Well we came over yesterday, went out for lunch then spent time at home. Oak, Lin and Anthony left after dinner but Rafa and I stayed over because you didn't want us to leave so late at night. And it's Saturday so we need to leave for Blindspoting." Daveed explained quietly since I was still waking up. "Oh yeah. Blindspoting. That's gonna be a good movie." I chuckled rubbing my face. "Be downstairs in half and hour, all the boys are awake so they know what to do." Daveed told me, patting my shoulder. I nodded and got out of bed. I walked to my closet. I pulled out a loose yellow crop top that had 'QUEEN' written on it in black letters and some black skinny jeans. I changed quickly and brushed my hair out. My whole family has good, fast growing, healthy hair so my hair reaches right about my butt. I but on some black combat boots and walked downstairs. I walked in to see everyone looking very tired. "Ok. What're the rules while I'm gone?" I asked them. "Only Lafayette and Phillip are allowed to cook, we can watch tv and read but don't go into the kitchen." They all recited. "Ok. Thank you." I smiled. They nodded and walked upstairs to go back to sleep. "Ready to go?" I asked Rafa and Daveed. They nodded and led me out to Daveed's car.

"Hey. Are you sure you're ready for this? I mean I think your amazing! Don't get me wrong. But are you positive?" Rafa asked me as we walked in. "Yeah.... yeah I'm sure." I smiled up at him. He nodded. "Y'know you'll be playing my girlfriend right?" He asked. I nodded. "There's only one scene where we kiss. Are you sure you're fine with this?" Rafa asked. "Are you making sure I'm ok or you're ok?" I asked as we walked up the stairs. "You're right you're right. I'm sorry." He chuckled. "It's ok Rafa... shit." I whispered grabbing my hair crouching down. "What? What's wrong?" Daveed asked turning around. "We have to go to Oakland... what am I going to do about the boys?!" I stressed, tightening my grip on my hair. "Hey, hey, don't hurt yourself," Daveed said bringing my hands away from my head and pulling me up into a hug, quickly. "We're only going to be out there for about a month. Even less. Our producers say 22 days. While you were... gone... it was for a little over a month. This'll be less! They can stay at the theatre with everyone. Everything will be fine. I promise." Daveed comforted while Rafa rubbed my back. "They're going to be fine Wyn." Rafa soothed. I nodded an hugged Daveed tighter then pulled Rafa into the hug. He chuckled and hugged Daveed and I. We pulled away and walked into the meeting room. I was hovering Daveed and Rafa while they talked to everyone.

Daveed looked behind him to see me basically hiding behind him. He sighed and called over a girl with dark brown hair. "Hey, I'm Daveed." Daveed shook her hand. She smiled. "Janina Gavankar." She smiled. I peaked out a bit and looked at her. She saw me and smiled. I squeaked and hid behind Daveed, grabbing hold of his jacket. He chuckled and pulled me out from behind him. Janina's eyes widened when she saw me. "You're Bronwyn Wilson!" She exclaimed. I nodded and buried my head in Daveed's side. Daveed sighed and started talking to Janina.

"Ok ok. Are you sure you all can stay here with them?" I asked the cast. "Yes Wyn. Go shoot your movie! You'll be gone for less than a month! We'll be fine." Leslie waved his hand. "Ok. Boys come here." I sighed looking at them. They nodded and pulled me into a group hug. "I'm gonna miss you Ma." Phillip sniffed. I pulled him closer to me as everyone back away from the hug. "I'll be back before you know I'm gone." I smiled holding him tighter. Lin chuckled and went back to talking with Pippa. I pulled away from the hug and looked at Alex. "Alex can I talk to you?" I asked him. He nodded and walked with me to a corner away from everyone. "There's one scene where I have to kiss Rafa, it's only once in the entire movie. It's only acting. No feelings behind it. Just tell me you don't want me to do it and I'll stay." I said looking into his eyes. He smiled and shook his head. "Go, I don't want to ruin it for you. Plus, I know it's only acting so I won't get all mad." He chuckled bringing me into a hug. I hugged him back and sighed in relief. He pulled away and brought me into a kiss. I chuckled and kissed back. I pulled away and hugged him one last time before we left. "Be safe." We said at the same time. We burst into a fit of laughter and nodded at each other. "I'll see you all soon!" I waved at my friends and my family. They waved back as we walked out.