Did you just-

(Not my art creds fanartist_24)
How I think Alastor would look when I describe it later :)

Angel and alastor lay there for a while, on the sofa, blissfully unaware of the fact that three hotel goers were spying on them through the door, Charlie and nifty squealing in delight, vaggie eyeing them suspiciously- although she had to admit, this was one of the cutest things she had ever seen- except Charlie of course. They were just out of ear shot, so they could only make out the words that they had stated boldly, not the soft spoken remarks from angel, who's hand was now creeping up towards Alastor's ears.

He reached for the fluffy stumps on his head, and as his gloved fingers lightly skimmed them, Alastor's hand, as fast as lightning, flew up and caught his wrist. He seemed angry, due to the amount of pressure being placed on angels wrist, but when he spoke, his voice sounded quiet, and defeated, occasionally breaking; "p- please don't." He simply stuttered, wishing he could let angel stroke his ears- but he couldn't risk him finding out. "Why not?" Angel asked, clearly dismayed. "B- because I don't allow it, I'm not to be petted!" He shrilly cried, in a suddenly dignified voice, but angel could tell it was put on.

He grinned, "ok, ok, relax, I won't touch ya ears, happy?" He huffed, hatching a plan. "Very much so." Alastor cheerfully remarked, and buried his face into angels neck once again. Angel waited for a few seconds, before moving his arm, very careful not to disturb Alastor and give his plan away. Well, it wasn't much of a plan, it was just, 'pet Alastor before he can stop me'. He shoved his hand onto his ear and he immediately felt the demon stiffen on his lap, his body as stiff as a board, ears twitching at the sudden contact. Until suddenly, he melted into angels side and began- purring?!

Angel recoiled his hand, in shock, not meaning to offend Alastor, and not out of disgust, simply out of surprise. "D- did you just-" angel began, before he noticed Alastor's face was burning red ,and static poured out and filled the air, almost making him want to cover his ears. He noticed a few mysterious symbols hung around Alastor, as he suddenly realised what was going on and looked up sharply. Out of instinct, and embarrassment, he hid his face into angels waist, as he could feel his face burn, like molten lava had just been drizzled over his entire face. "No!" He cried in a higher voice than intended, he heard angel let out a small squeak of joy, before yelling; "shut up!" And before angel knew it, his shadow had crept up, and engulfed Alastor, zapping him into his room. "Oh come on al!" Angel cried to himself, hoping he could hear him.

Vaggie, Charlie, and nifty were more than confused. They couldn't hear the purrs, and so they were all left pondering in their own thoughts- this was until they realised that angel was approaching the door. They squealed and dashed, but it was too late. "What the fu- were you fuckin' spying on us!" He cried out, waving his fist at the three figures that were halfway down the long hallway. "N- nooo..." Charlie suspiciously replied, sounding as though she questioned herself. Vaggie face palmed and nifty zoomed around excitedly. "Uh huh, I gotta go see Alastor- if anyone spills, I'll rip ya fuckin' throats out, got it?" He threatened as he dashed up the stairs to Alastor's room. "Did Alastor have- a tail?" Charlie looked over at vaggie and asked, "I think so.." she stated, quite shocked at the amount of information they had just took in.

Once he got there, he knocked on the door, noticing straight away that it was locked, and had an ancient looking 'do not disturb' sign hanging onto the golden knob. He gently knocked on the door, getting deja vu from the previous night. "Go away." Alastor blankly stated blankly. Angel raised an eyebrow from the other side of the door and pulled out a hair clip, fiddling with the lock till it opened. Alastor sat facing away from the door and his broad shoulders sunk as he let out a loud sigh, "I know your probably here to mock me, which yes, I deserve, but please make it quick I have better things to attend to." He swiftly said, not moving.