I love you

They stared into each others eyes, lost in their own world- but that world, was the person they were looking at. They seemed to be in their own universe, nothing mattered, other than each other. "W- wow." Angel remarked, shocked. Alastor's eyes were wide, and his face was contorted into a very wide smile, that looked as though he was shocked at himself. "I- angel-" he began, lost for words. "Do you wanna, you know, date me." Angel asked, readying his heart for a cold rejection. Alastor stared for a moment. Yes people had asked him out before, he was a celebrity heart throb when he was alive, being one of the nineteen twenties most famous radio hosts. Of course, he said no to them all, as there was simply a lack of attraction to them- Alastor had never loved anyone other than his own mother, who had died a few years prior to his death.

"Y-yes." He stammered, seemingly surprised at his own words. "Really?" Angel verified, curious as to wether he was pulling some kind of horrendous prank. He nodded, still shocked from the sudden proposition. "Angel..." he began, nervously, "I- I love you." He whispered softly, his voice wavering gently, static and vinyl crackles gently hummed it's self into his tone. Angel was taken aback, and was shocked, none the less, but stated in a quiet voice; "I love you too al." And at that, they pulled each other in for another passionate kiss...

I thought I should leave it there as a short and sweet chapter, expect conflict and other shit soon so this is actually a story and not just a random thing- basically there will be a plot :p