A blur of blue

Omg thanks for 1k reads bruh I didn't think anyone would read this :0
But anyways I'm not gunna make a whole chapter dedicated to it since like, who actually likes AN's they are just kinda annoying cause ur hyped up about a chapter but it's just an AN anyway that's enough waffle on with it and once again thank uuu :D

Previously: all is calm, and everything is normal again. The impending attack of cox that constantly looms over them, is seemingly numbed from the back of their mind as they enjoy their time together. Alastor wakes up with angel on the sofa after falling asleep on him the previous night after watching bambi together, and they all then eat pancakes. Things are finally normal.

"Ah, shit." Vaggie huffed from the other room. "We literally have no food left." She wined as she gave up on trying to prepare herself lunch. "Someone's gotta go shopping soon." The moth demon sighed as she slumped on the sofa, soon to be comforted by Charlie, who latched do her arm. "Don't worry, my darlings, I'll go and fetch us a feast!" Alastor enthusiastically called out as he threw his arms out. "Be back soon though al." Angel pouted in a needy tone as Alastor assured him he would. Angel grabbed a pillow and put his arms around it, making the radio demon feel a pang of guilt.

He left the hotel for the first time in a while, sharply inhaling the polluted air of hell. He strode into the city, demons quivering in his shadow as he waltzed past, humming a tune, presumably from the twenties. He entered the closest shop and began scanning the isles for the things he thought would be helpful. After eventually deciding on what to buy (which was two trollies full) and he made his way to the cashier. The young seeming demon with a red streak in his relatively long hair, that covered his eye in a long fringe swept to one side. He wore mostly punky black clothes that consisted of a lot of tears- which Alastor found rather distasteful. He proceeded to clear his throat, as the reluctant employe leant down staring at his phone, chewing gum loudly. He slowly and uncaringly looked up, muttering something along the lines of "for fucks sake", until his eyes widened with shock. "I- I'm so sorry please don't hurt me man, just t- take it and go ok!" He cried as he shielded himself with his hands.

Alastor looked down at him, puzzled, but he eventually shrugged and continued humming, and carried on his way. Once he exited the shop, he felt the warm breeze of hell lap against his ashen grey skin, while he strolled down the littered street. Suddenly, he felt something sharp hit his head, and before he knew it, after multiple blows, he was on the floor. As his vision began to disperse and blacken, he desperately propped himself up, trying to stand, before being kicked to the head- the last thing he saw was a blur of blue...

This is the shortest chapter I have ever written but I decided it was better to have all of the action in one lol sorry I know I said that last time I'm so sorryyy I'm writing it now :) plus it adds to the suspense so c ya in the next chapter...