My love

🚨PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT🚨

GUYS OH MY GOD IM SORRY I MESSED UP SO WHEN I WROTE THE LAST PART MY PHONE WAS STILL BROKEN AND GLITCHED AROUND SO SOME OF THE STORY LAST CHAPTER GOT DELETED AND I DIDN'T NOTICE UNTIL RE-READING JUST NOW AHH!

AND I ALSO FOUND OUT AN IMPORTANT SPEECH WAS JUST CUT OUT SO HERE IT IS ALSO SORRY IF NOT MUCH OF IT MADE SENSE THAT WAS WHY.

~~~~~~~~
"so, when I first came to hell, a shadow greeted me about a day or two after I fell, and it was formerly a cat demon- well, the last soul it had inhabited was. So I think that it way have passed some cat- like characteristics to me." He told, as they all listened intently
~~~~~~~~

SORRY IF MORE WAS CUT OUT ANYWAYS ONTO THE STORY...

Previously: Alastor falls asleep on angel while they are all watching tv with the hazbin goers and additionally Rosie and mimzy. He cuddles angel and starts purring, and everyone thinks it's adorable. He wakes up and angel tells him he was purring, and alastor goes on to explain why he does so. After everyone leaves, angel is left alone with the radio demon, and they decide to watch a film in front of the fire. Angel grabs Alastor a hoodie, which he struggles to put on because of his antlers, and they watch bambi. He cries at the part where the mother dies, and then goes on to fall asleep on angel once again, and angel falls asleep next to him.

Alastor groaned as he grouchily stretched out and yawned. "Finally up huh." Angel smirked as Alastor looked up at him, the window behind him casting a saint-like glow to hang around his head, like a heavenly, golden aurora. Alastor stared, dazed, before replying with: "barely..." in a hardly intelligible grumble. He went to fall back to sleep on angels chest, until Charlie burst in from the kitchen, the faint aroma of pancakes tickling their nostrils. "Hey! Alastor's finally awake!" She cheered as she flipped the pancake she was cooking, "you probably wanna head to the table now, I'll get the others soon but you guys can have the first batch since you slept down here!" She cried as she dashed back to the kitchen.

Alastor blushed lightly and rolled off of angel, before groggily getting up and wandering over to the table in the attached kitchen- the layout of the room was relatively simple, due to the reasonably small amount of space for the staff, since the majority of the hotel was rooms and facilities for the guests, so they designed it to only take up on floor. The kitchen was on the other end of the room, with a small, doorless wall separating the room. Alastor sat himself at the island on a tall, rotatable chair and gracefully folded his legs, sipping the coffee that nifty, who had just zoomed into the room, had slid in front of him.

He was shortly perused by angel dust, who slipped into the chair next to him and leant on the table, his face laced with tiredness, and his gentle eye makeup dropped down his face. Alastor stated for a moment, as the light poured in from a window behind him, creating a hue of gold that somewhat appeared similar to a halo around his head. Alastor shook this off as angel remarked, "Al? You ok? You seem pretty zoned out." As Alastor blushed and chuckled nervously, redirecting his attention to his coffee, and resuming sipping it. "Oh, I'm quite alright, my love." He smoothly told, as angel smirked. "My love." He pointed out as Alastor cringed. "That's so cute!" He cried as he draped on set of arms around the blushing radio demon.

"Who wants the first pancake!" Charlie cried from the other room, as Alastor grinned mischievously at angel. "Angel can, ladies first, after all." He smirked as angel rolled his eyes in fake annoyance. "Ooh, ouch, that one really stung al." He commented playfully and sarcastically. Alastor smiled, pleased with himself as his boyfriend hugged him, before getting up and bringing his plate into the kitchen to collect a pancake. Soon, the others all came downstairs, while angel was adding toppings to his pancake. "Did you two stay down here together all night?" Vaggie asked in an uninterested tone. "Yeah, we watched bambi, and alastor-" he was about to say cried, but Alastor snapped his fingers, and suddenly, a green mist appeared around angels mouth, causing his mouth to shut closed.

He gave Alastor a questioning and annoyed grunt as the others laughed- yet still a little confused, while Alastor smiled. Angel continued mumble incoherently until Alastors mother walked in. "Alastor Gabriel bosco, you stop this right now." She sternly told him, as his smile faltered, when he turned his head to see her in the door way, hand on hips. He sighed, "yes mother." As he released angel, causing him to sulkily frown at Alastor. She walked over to the table as Alastor retreated back to his coffee, also sulkily. "That's no gentlemanly thing to do, now is it." She told him as he moodily sipped his coffee while angel cackled at him. "Yeah Alastor." He mocked quietly as Alastor tightened his grip around the red mug that he was still clutching.

"Oookay, who wants this pancake- I made enough for everyone, since you guys took forever to get ready." She teased, as she bustled into the room with a stack of plates in one hand, and a single plate with a stack of pancakes in the other, juggling them all dangerously. "Need some help hun?" Vaggie asked, as she approached her, reaching out a hand. "I'm fineee, Vaggie, here." She smiled as she placed down a plate in front of her and slipped a pancake on. Once all the food was dished out, and everyone had eaten, they all resumed their daily routines. Everything was back to normal...

Sorry if this chapter was kinda boring lol it was kind of a filler chapter. I was gunna make it so the action started in this chapter but like it got to one thousand words and it's shorter than usual but I think I should dedicate an entire chapter to it idky but yeah sorry about not updating in a while lol been busy.