3

The next day came by and I barely slept. I kept thinking about him. All our memories and all we've said to each other. I keep telling myself I need to stay away from him, or else I'll hurt myself ...and him. I can't let him go back to the ghost world and if he is with me, that won't be possible.
I also realized one year is enough to change a person. I'm now in college and I took responsibility for my gift. I'm more mature now... Yeonjun and I probably won't get along so well now even if we wanted to...but we are not getting along because I'll stay away from him.

I was in the art room, drawing for a project in my canvas.
While all these thoughts are running through my mind, I get annoyed and end up scratching my sketch.

"Okay Y/n calm down...it's just a boy...it happened a year ago... you're over it...it's the best"- I tell myself and I pick up my pencil again.
Suddenly someone entered the room and a bunch of screaming girls passed in the hallway.
That someone was Yeonjun. When he entered, he put his back against the door and gave a sigh of a relief with his eyes closed.
Once he opened them, he got surprised by my presence.

"Ah!"- he screamed.

I looked at him for a moment and turned back to my canvas.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were here"- he said.

"Well...it's pretty clear now"- I said sarcastically.

"Yeah...well, I'm sorry, these girls were chasing me and I ran into the closest room possible...do you mind if I stay here a bit?"- he asked.

"Nop..."- I coldly said to keep my distance.

"Thank you"

After that he proceeded to sit on the chair next to mine.

"Do you draw?...wait, what's your name?..."- he asked but I didn't answer.
I need to stay away.-"are you mad because of yesterday?...are you hurt?"

"You ask a lot of questions...you don't work for the FBI"- I said and he got embarrassed.

"I'm sorry...I don't really know anyone here since I came late...and you seem..."- he couldn't find any adjective.

"Cold?... unreachable?...mean?...choose one"- I said

"No...you seem.... familiar... have we met before?"- he asked me and I got surprised.
Does he remember me?...

"No, we haven't"- I lied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"- I insisted and he accepted it.

I was looking at my canvas, but I wasn't focused since he was here. I could feel him looking intensely at me.

"Are you a trainee?"- he asked me out of nowhere putting his eyebrows together.

"No..."- I shortly said.

"It's just because you seem to be good friends with Felix...and you know... he's from stray kids...besides I'm sitting right next to you and you are not freaking out"- he gave me his argument. Little does he know how much I'm freaking out to know the ghost I fell in love with once is now alive in front of me.

"You're not a star yet...and Felix and I are another story"- I said.

"I see...Why don't you look at me when I talk to you though?"- he asked me since I've been looking at my canvas and trying to draw this whole conversation to avoid eye contact.

I had no response whatsoever but I had to keep up with my cold act, so I looked him right in the eyes.

"Is this what you want?"- I said bitterly to him, but now he was the one with no response.
He was just looking at me and he seemed amazed by what he was seeing.
There was clearly a moment between us. I almost felt like I softened up too.

At this moment someone entered the room.

"Y/n, can you-....oh, I'm sorry...I didn't know you had company"- my professor, Mr. Hwang said. He was the one who asked me to do the mural.

"It's fine...do you need anything, sir?"- I asked politely.

"Hum..yeah, I would like you to do the scenarios for the play. Will you?"- he asked me.

"Yes, off course"

"Great, send me a mail with the list of supplies and I'll deal with the money part"- he nicely said to me. I nodded and then he said goodbye.

"You're nice to the elders"- Yeonjun said since he saw the whole moment.-"I'm older than you, you know?"- he finished.
Suddenly, this feels like that time Yeonjun kept giving me all the reasons why I should call him Oppa.

"I don't want to know"- I said.

"Hm, should I audition for the play?"- Yeonjun asked me.

"I think the coast is clear and you can get out now"- I invited him to leave so the conversation wouldn't grow, but he smiled.

He got up and went to the door, but stopped before leaving.

"You know...you shouldn't audition for sure...you suck at acting...even I knew you were nervous this whole conversation and not just being cold"- he chuckled and then left with an annoying smile as if was right.

even I knew you were nervous this whole conversation and not just being cold"- he chuckled and then left with an annoying smile as if was right

He is still annoying, I must say, I even scratched the canvas again.
I it my forehead on the canvas asking for support in my frustration. Something tells me avoiding Yeonjun is not going to be easy.

I take a deep breath and try to focus again. I turn the page and there was something written there that I wasn't expecting.

Die!!
It was written in red ink.
I looked around me and I get scared for some reason. Was this suppose to be for me?...I mean it's my scratch book, but it could have been anyone's...maybe this is a joke for the first person to find it...a bad one I must say.