10

Yeonjun POV
Here she is again in my dream. This time she spoke. She said "I promise". I almost saw her face again, but it didn't happen... again.
I also dreamt about a hand taking a necklace from someones neck. That necklace is always a symbol in these usual dreams
Yet, the two lovers still cried on each other, I still killed my evil twin brother and the flowers were there too again. That didn't change. And so I woke up...like always.
The dream is always the same, but it feels like these last weeks, bits of the story are being complete. This time I heard her. "I promise". You promised what?... Did you promised it to me? Have I ever met you?

I got up before the clock and went to get some clothes, but I couldn't find the Jeans I wanted.

"Mom, have you seen those jeans that have the hole on the knees?"- I asked her since she is already up.

"You mean the jeans you had the accident on?"

"Maybe"- I said.

"Why do you want to wear that?"- she asked me.

"Because they're cool...?"- I got confused.- "Mom, c'mon, it's not because I'm going to wear the jeans that I'm going to have another accident"- I called her for reason.

"Fine..they are in the closet in living room under the TV on a bag"

"Thanks mom"- I said and went to look for them.
When I found the jeans, I felt something in the pocket. I put my hand inside it and took out whatever that was in there. My eyes could not believe what was in my hand.... The necklace...the necklace from my dreams...
Was that dream real?...it really was real? Wait, if it is then, the girl, the lovers and the flowers are too...and Y/N painted something very similar to my dreams...

"Y/N did know me..."- I thought out loud coming into that realization. Is Y/N the girl in my dreams? -"Who are you?..."- I wondered about her.

I got up and got dressed to go to college. I saw her in her locker. Her side profile was meeting my view and suddenly everything feels a little bit slower. She is mesmerizing just now. I walk a little more until her back was my view and it looks just like my dreams, but her hair is longer now...it makes me wonder if this moment right now, is even real...am I imagining things?

"Do you need something?"- Y/N asked me once she turned around.

"Why did you do that mural?"- the question came out of my mouth.

"I explained yesterday"- she said nervously.

"No, I didn't asked the meaning of it, I asked why"- I said.

"Mr. Hwang asked me"- she said.

"Can you just answer me on why did you draw that particularly image and why is it so much alike my dreams?!"- I got annoyed by her indirect answers.

She couldn't say anything. She just looked at me and tryed to find words.
Nothing really came out of her mouth.

"..who are you?..."- I finally asked and she clearly got nervous. You could see it because she bit her lip and was holding tighter onto her books.
That was the moment Felix entered the picture and interrupted us.

"Is everything ok?..."- he carefully asked because the tension between me and Y/N was obvious.

"Yeah, yeah..hum, Felix can you come with me to the cafeteria for a moment?"- Y/N said and Felix nodded, giving me one last look before finally leaving with her. I sighed in frustration. I almost had answers. I was going to ask her if she recognized the necklace. The one from my dreams, but now in my hand. 

I continue to walk on hallway to go class hoping that later today I can meet her again, but I feel uneasy

I continue to walk on hallway to go class hoping that later today I can meet her again, but I feel uneasy. It's like someone is watching me. I look around, but I see no one. Am I imagining things? What I know is that it's only 10 a.m. and my day is not going great.

Y/Ns POV

I was sipping on the coffee Felix bougth me thinking about what Yeonjun told me. Does he know? Should I tell him? He clearly has dreams about us...no, that's a bad idea...

"Earth to Y/N"-Felix waved his hands in front of my face to call for my attention.

"oh, I'm sorry..."-I came back to reality.

"What's wrong with you? What were you and Yeonjun talking about?"- Felix asked.

"oh, nothing really..."-I lied and Felix noticed I didn't want to talk about it.

"oh, you know what I found out?"-Felix asked me.

"What?"-I said a little unintersted since my mind keeps going to Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun is that kid from our school that was a trainee and we all tougth he died! Remember? you asked me about him?"-He said.

"oh..."

"yeah! crazy, isn't it? Turns out he was just in a coma for 3 years! I knew I had seen him somewhere"-Felix said and tried to act surprised, but I think he didn't bougth it.-"Y/N...why does it seem like you knew that already?"

"What? How could I?"-I tried hiding the truth.

"Because you see ghosts...Did...Yeonjun...come to you in his spiritual form when he was in a coma?..."-Felix asked and my eyes got big. How did he even come up with that idea/truth alone?-"It's true then..."-He assumed well by my reaction.

"How did you-..."-I couldn't even finish my phrase from shock.

"Well, first of all, the way you looked at each other on the hallway when we first met him was..weird...second of all, ever since he came here, you are a little bit different...third of all...you seemed to know each other..I couldn't ignore that.."-Felix explained and again I'm silent.- "Y/N...what was your realationship with him..?"-He asked me.

I can't really say it. He'll think I'm crazy, so again no words came out of my mouth. I took to long to come up with an excuse and so Felix spoke again.

"So...I never had the chance, did I?..."-He dodged his look from me. He understood by my silence what Yeonjun and I had. He comes with conclusions alone. Yet, rigth now, I know he is hurt by that.

"Felix..."

"I was by your side this whole time, always thinking 'if I stay a little longer she'll fall for me', but that day never came and I wondered why...guess now I know...Your heart was already taken..and it wasn't by me..."-He said not looking at me once, but I could see him getting emotional.

"I-..."

"Don't apologize...I was the one who decided to stick around...but now that I know I never had or will have the chance...I need to stay away from you..."-Felix said getting up shedding a tear, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Felix, please...you're the only one I have...you're my friend"-Tears were streaming down my face. He's my only friend.

"I can't just be your friend..I'm sorry.."-he said with his back turned on me and freeing himself from my hold, so then he could clean a tear.

And like that...I can only see his back getting further from me to the point where I don't see him anymore. I lowered my head, finding support in my arms, and crying.