19

*************

A whole month has gone by and Yeonjun and I are still great. People don't know about us, it I'm still happy we get to be together. The play is in about 2h and the whole set is crazy.
I finished the scenario a while ago, but Yeonjun made me come every rehearsal so I could watch him and judge him. He did great though.

Hanjae is here too. He is the wizard of the play after all...
I walk inside backstage with coffee in my hand for me and Yeonjun. He is a little nervous and you can tell.

"Hey"- I said.

"Hey"- he nervously answered.

"Wow, 14th century clothes really so fit you. I think Shakespeare is outside waiting to hire you"- I said.

"Ah ah. Jokes on you, Shakespeare is from the 16th century"- he said and I frowned.

"Wow...those clothes make you smart too"- I mocked him.

"You know what a girlfriend does when her boyfriend is nervous?"- he asked like I should know the answer.

"Let me get my manual, wait a minute"- sarcastically said.

"Y/n, I'm serious. I need hugs and affection...I'm nervous"- he said and I gave a little laugh.

"Relax, you'll do great, I know it. Everything seems to be going good"- I comforted him.

"Everything is going bad!!"- the director of the play yelled out of nowhere and we looked at her.

"Look at that...good timing"- I sarcastically said in between my teeth.

"What? What?"- the professor got nervous.

"Our lead female is sick!"- she said.

"So? Call the backup girl to do the lead"- the professor said.

"Even worse! She is sick too!"- the girl panicked along with everyone else.

"We have to cancel the play"- someone said and everyone agreed.

"No, no! That's a bad idea! There are a lot of people from big acting companies here tonight! We can't cancel"- the professor said.

"But we have no actress!"- someone called the professors attention.

"Yeah..."- he thought for a minute and then it seemed like he had an idea- "No,...we don't have an actress...but we do have a painter"- he said and pointed at me.

I looked around to make sure it wasn't me. But there was no one.

"Me?"- my eyes grew big.

"Do we have any other painter?"- the professor sarcastically asked.

"Hum, sir...I can't act...I didn't even rehearse!"- I called him for attention.

"Oh, c'mon you were here every single rehearsal and everyone else has a part already"- he said.

"I can do it!"- a girl yelled.

"Shut up Heather!...Y/N...we need you...besides, your chemistry with Yeonjun is phenomenal"- he said.

"I wonder why.."- Yeonjun ironically said to himself.