11

I was going  to class, but my face is clearly swollen from tears, so I decided I needed to paint and went to the auditorium to work on the scnenario that is half done already. I was searching for my phone in my bag to listen to some songs, when a paper fell out. The necklace or you both die!

I forgot about this treath... I thougth it was a joke but clearly not...and again I cry...What should I do? I need to protect Yeonjun, but I'm afraid I won't be good at that. I'm constantly fighting my feelings and my heart is reaching it's point. It hurts even more to know that I don't have Felix by my side anymore to make me laugh... even if it wasn't much, my day would be a little better because of him. I'm completely lost...what should I do? Cry is my only option now.

"Don't be sad... at least you're alive..."-Someone said and I looked up. There was a girl. Cleraly a ghost by her saying. She noticed I could see her and got surprised.- "You can see me?!"- she said, but I looked away not in the mood for the ghost thing.- "You can!"-She said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry, I won't be able to help you today, I'm kind of not in the mood"- I told her.

"Well, first of all, hello, I'm Areum and you are?"- I noticed sarcasm

"Not in the mood"- I answered.

"Rude...You're having a bad day?"-She asked me casually, but I ignored her, just wanting to be at peace. -"You know...sometimes I come here just to because I miss the stage...I passed away at 20...I used to love this, but today it just reminds me of how much my life was wasted...what I mean is...Whatever you're going through, life's to short for you to worry about it...I'm sure everything will be okay..."

"Why are you telling me this?"-I asked her.

"Because you crying reminds me of myself...I used to do it everyday until I couldn't..."-She said.

"Do you need me to pass a message to anyone?"-I asked her feeling a little sad for her.

"It's okay...I'm sure my parents know how much I regret it..."

"Maybe you don't believe that and that's why you're still here.."- I told her.

"Maybe...but we can worry about it other day..you're clearly not okay so I'll let you be... besides I can't stay for long, he is coming"-She said.

"Who's coming?"- I got confused.

"You know the son of-...Ah, he really is coming! See you later friend!"-She said and disapeared suddenly. Then I heard someone at the door to come inside and I hid myslef to see who it was. HanJae...He was the one that was coming...He is whose son?...

I got out of there and left to go to Art History. I didn't want HanJae to see me there. He scares me. I entered the room before class started and I looked around and there's no one here I know to actually sit with. My eyes passed by Yeonjun, but I looked away to sit somewhere alone. Felix did not come.

"Hello class, so, I'm very excited to announce that we get to spend a whole weekend just looking at art and learning about it"!- He clapped excitedly and began to explain- "We will go to the western side of the city and we will sleep in a place nearby the museum and the other places we will visit. So, prepare your parents for that, because this is college, you don't need authorization for anything, you're the bosses!"- He said and everyone laughed.

Everyone got excited, but I have a million thougths on my mind righ now stopping me to ever be excited.

"Ah, Miss Jones, do you think Felix is coming?"-The teacher asked me and I got sadder. I shrugged my shoulders and he kept going with the class.

We got out of the class and Yeonjun stopped me from leaving putting himself in front of me. 

"We need to talk"- He said.

"Please, not today Yeonjun"-I said tiredly.

"When then?"- He asked very serious.

"When I feel like it, now please let me leave"- I said, making my way around him, and leaving.

I went to the garden and sat there just eating alone, thinking about everything that happened today. Felix, the ghost girl, HanJae... Yeonjun...My head already hurts. Although the day is bright after a gloomy morning and the wind is slightly hitting my bared face, it doesn't make it much better for me.
I entered the school again, as lunch break is almost over, and I see a bunch of people gathered around like there is a figth happening. I asked a girl near me what was happening and she said someone had fainted.
I tried to take a closer look and between all those legs, I saw through a space who it was. Yeonjun. My heart stopped. My first thought was I can't lose you again even though I have been fighting my feelings for him. I dropped everything and ran to him. I put him in my arms and tried waking him up...just like our goodbye that day... exactly the same.

"Yeonjun! Yeonjun!"- I called for him, shaking him up, afraid that, once again, I won't see him anymore.

He opened his eyes a little and saw me, but wasn't surprised. He just looked at me and put his hand on my face. My heart broke at the deja vu. But his eyes, after admiring me for a minute, turned to someone:...HanJae...
It's like Yeonjun was telling me Hanjae did this to him. So I wanted to make Hanjae pay for this, as I had enough of his threaths, but Yeonjun grabbed my shirt so I wouldn't leave him...so I didn't..I stayed right there...just looking at him and a tear almost escaped my eye as he closed his eyes again. I can't let story repeat itself.