16

We were in the canteen eating breakfast when Yeonjun sat right in front of me.

"Hey"- he said in a not so amusing tone.

"What's wrong with you?"- I frowned.

"Felix. Felix is wrong. I don't like him"- Yeonjun said and I chuckled.

"Wow, what a surprise"- I sarcastically said.

"Just thinking about what happened yesterday...and in my dreams...ugh"- Yeonjun said with a disgusted look.

"What do you mean?"- I asked while eating my rice.

"The way he hugged you to protect you. That should have been me! I'm the boyfriend! Not him...oh...and the way you hugged each other in my dreams...ugh, I wanted to punch him."- Yeonjun said and I laughed.

"Are you jealous?"- I asked him.

"What? No!"- he said.

"Then I'm going to ignore everything you said until now..oh, and by the way, you can't hit someone just because you dreamed about them"- I mocked him and he looked at me more annoyed which made me laugh.

"By the way, what happened yesterday? Ghosts bothered you twice"- he changed the subject.

"Yeah...it was weird...one of them was so revengeful, I was scared she was going to kill me...but she said something about the son of the devil...and the second time..it was just a bunch of shadows surrounding me...just like in my dreams...then they vanished...."- I explained.

"Son of the devil? That sounds way to scary... you're not going to investigate, are you?"- he asked me.

"Well...I don't know"- I said.

"Just don't do anything stupid without me. I just got you back"- Yeonjun said and I felt a little flustered, which made him smile.

"Wait..."- A thought hit me out of nowhere when I saw Hanjae enter the room.

"What?"- he got curious.

"In the auditorium...a ghost girl said he was coming, the son of someone, and then Hanjae entered...then the ghost yesterday said son of the devil while pointing to the boys room...and the black shadows...they were like the dream I had after going to Hanjaes house...what if-"

"He is the devil's son?..."- Yeonjun finished for me...

"Is that too weird? He always had an energy attached to him...I just couldn't put my head around it...what if it's true?..and the thing he said yesterday about making someone proud and that's why he needed the key..."- I said.

"That would explain a lot...I fainted after just one look at him...but why would he wanted me to faint?"- he asked.

"Because you had the key with you and he wanted that... thankfully everyone surrounded you before he could get to you..."

"Oh my God..."- Yeonjun realized what was happening. - "what should we do??"

"I don't know but...if the key to the subworld gets to his hands...our world will be ruined..."- I said.

"But...what will happen if you don't give him the key?"- he got worried.

"Well...I will probably die"- I said.

"What?? No, no. Give me the key back"- Yeonjun said getting up from his chair on the other side of the table to take it away from me.

"What? no!"

"Are you crazy?! Do you wanna die?"- he said.

"If you keep it, then you'll die!"- I said.

"Been there, done that. Now give me that necklace"- he said casually and tried to take it from me once again.

"Stop it"- I said and again we are being stubborn  and bickering on each other, like tradition.

Suddenly someone interrupted us by calling my name and we looked trying not to seem suspicious.

"Y/n..."- someone called. When we looked, Felix was watching us with the trail of food on his hand and trying to figure out what we were doing.

"Ugh"- Yeonjun said, rolling his eyes at him, and sat down looking annoyed by his presence.

"Y/n...can we talk?"- Felix ignored Yeonjun and kept talking.

"I think we talked enough"- I said a little disappointed at him.

"Please"- he insisted. I sighed and finally agreed.

"Okay.."- I said.

"What?"- Yeonjun got surprised.

"Only for a minute"- I told him

"What if Hanjae comes?"- Yeonjun got worried.

"We don't know for sure if he is what we think he is"- I called him for reason and he just sighed.

"I'm still her boyfriend in that minute"- Yeonjun warned Felix with his mouth fool of food, but Felix just rolled his eyes.

We went outside and Felix apologized to me.

"I'm sorry...you were right...I was and am acting like a child...I let my feelings for you come in the way of our friendship... although it hurts me to know you are with him...I want to believe that he is the one who makes you happy...and if you're happy...I am too"- Felix told me as I feel like he is being honest.

"I made a mistake too...I shouldn't have let you get your hopes high... but I really loved you as my friend...and I didn't want that to go away...I still don't want to."- I smiled.

"So...we are good again?"- he awkwardly asked

"Yeah...I know it'll be will take time for you...so take as long as you want"- I said and he smiled.

I walked inside again leaving Felix to his food. I got the urge to pee and so I signaled Yeonjun I was going to the bathroom and he chuckled at my sing language.

I was walking though the corridor to go inside the bathroom and I hear someone talking in the boys bathroom. It's non of my business, but then I noticed it was Latin...

"Latin?..."- I murmured to myself. I tried picking because I was being noisy but my gut is telling me something was wrong. The more I got closer to the bathroom th more of a sickening energy I felt. The one that made me feel like I was dying from inside. It made me wanna throw up. I have never felt an energy this strong.

I picked on the boys bathroom and my eyes got big at what I saw. Hanjae was in front of the mirror talking to someone. Not someone...but something. It had horns...I froze, but my eyes crossed with it. I was terrified...Hanjae is the son of Lucifer.