18

They started the rehearsal and I cannot stop thinking about what that girl said. Does he still have his powers? That doesn't make any sense...Did they come back after he got his memory back?...I need to talk to Minha. I grabbed my things and got out of the auditorium.

I got to her house and knocked on her door trying to catch my breath.

"Hey, look who she is!? Haven't seen you in a while! I'm pretty sure you have nothing to do in your schedule for not visiting me."- she sarcastically said and I rolled my eyes.

"We need to talk"- I said getting in her house.

"This sound like every break up I had. Are you breaking up with me?"

"Minha! Seriously!"- I got annoyed.

"Someone's not in the mood for jokes...what happened? Why are you like this?"- she asked me.

"The spell you did on Yeonjun to take away his powers... does it really exist?"- I asked her.

"Are you doubting my witchcraft???"- she got offended.

"I'm asking, aren't I?"

"You're right, I would doubt it too. I don't know why people still come here for that, no, clear-"

"Minha!...the answer to my question..."- I interrupted her.

"Oh right, yeah, the spell exists...but it's a really hard one...and I told you the spell went wrong with Yeonjun"- she said.

"So..."

"So it probably didn't work and, now that he is awake, he still had his powers"- she casually said while eating rice from a bowl.

"What?!?"

"What? What? Is there a fire???"

"MinHa...so what now? He is going to get hurt"- I explained to her.

"Should I give the number of my doctor just in case?"- she said, but I could only roll my eyes and sit down-" okay, look, does he know he still owns his powers?"- she asked me.

"I don't know...he has his memory back..so he probably knows he had them"- I said.

"Well...If he doesn't know he still has them, I say let him be ignorant. We've seen his mother is capable of anything so he won't be part of our world..."- she said while still taking a bite on the rice.

"Maybe it's the best...he only got hurt the last time"- I said.

"But why do you think he still has the powers?"- she asked me.

"A ghost girl said she was looking for the Magus, meaning Yeonjun, for him to send her to heaven...at first I thought it wasn't true but...this weekend at that place...the shadows went away when Yeonjun came in..."

"One time, when I was a kid I was locked in a dark room full of dark shadows...then I realized I was playing dark room with my friends... interesting days"- she casually said and I frowned..she can be so random...

"I just don't want to lose him again"- I confessed.

"You can't lose what you're meant to have... Your bound to each other is something I had never felt in a love before. When you were at my house for the first time with him...I felt this connection between you two...like life put you together for another chance...the fact that he didn't die that day, just proves that life will keep putting you two together until you make it..."

MinHa said and it shook my heart. I couldn't even tell him I loved him when he disappeared from my arms that day. Could I say it now?

"Who thought you would actually be wise.."- I mocked MinHa.