6

Yeonjun POV
I woke up to my usual dream. It never changes, but this time, I there were new images in my dream. This time I clearly saw how I killed this other version of me. I put the knife through his heart and looked him straight in the eyes until he fell down the pile of ciment blocks.

 I put the knife through his heart and looked him straight in the eyes until he fell down the pile of ciment blocks

But I almost saw her too. The girl in my dreams almost turned to me. I almost saw her face, but I woke up before I could.
It's like, after a long time, new pieces of the story were put on that dream.

Y/N POV
I woke up to the strange dream of being stuck on Hanjaes living room and a bunch of black shadows were surrounding me so I couldn't escape.
Thanks to the nightmare, I woke up very early and so I decided to go for a walk.

I was just wandering the 6 a.m streets while watching workers preparing themselves to start the day. These people are brave. Wake up early and go home late so they can run a buisness and give us food and coffee. Ghosts seem to be going around too, but I try not looking at them right now. It's too early for ghost problems.
I entered this little shop to buy some banana milk, because thankfully it was already open, and so I sat on a bench admiring the street lights that soon will fade away.

"Do you always wake up this early or you just couldn't sleep too?"- someone said out of nowhere. Yeonjun...
My hand was on my chest from the scare. He is not a ghost anymore, yet he is still doing this...jesus...

"Can you please not show up like that?!"- I said from the scare.

"Sorry"- he laughed.
He then proceeded to sit by my side with no invitation. He too had a little yogurt in his hand, but it was strawberry flavor.

"So...you couldn't sleep too?"- Yeonjun asked me, breaking silence.

"What do you mean 'too'?"-I asked a little worried.

"I had a nightmare so...here I am"- he shrugged his shoulders.

"What was the nightmare about?"- I asked.

"I thought you didn't like me...now you're taking interest in me?"- he ironically said.

"Perfect way to dodge a question.."- I sarcastically said and he chuckled.

"It's always the same dream...but this time I saw more scenes of this movie from my imagination...but this time I couldn't ball back asleep so...here I am"- he confessed to me being unclear about his dream.-"you?"- he asked.

"I don't share things"- I said, remembering I have to stay away, and he frowned.

"You are impossible, aren't you?"- Yeonjun said and I smiled at his funny face. -"that's different..."- he said at my smile and I took it away from my face and stayed quiet.

"I should get home..classes start in 1:30h"- I said, getting up and he followed my move.- "what are you doing?"- I asked.

"Taking you home..maybe that way you'll tell me your nightmare"- he said.

"You're going to follow me even if I say no, right?"- I deduced and he nodded.
I guess some things never change.

It was a quiet walk. It's definitely not like the walks we used to have when silence never came between us.

"So..what was your dream about?"- Yeonjun broke the silence to ask the same question.

"Why are you so curious?"- I said, shutting him out.

"Because...I just am...I told you mine"- he said.

"No, you just told me you dreamed about something all the time and this time you saw new scenes"- I fired back at him.

"You're smart, aren't you, Y/N Jones?"- he asked me sarcastically.

"You have no idea"- I told him.

That was the moment I arrived home. When I was about to enter the house, I stopped and went back to him.

"If you can't sleep, just massage your wrist like this"- I told him, demonstrating on my own hand.
I know I shouldn't, but I still worry about him. Besides, he was in a coma, his brain needs good sleep.

"Like this?"- he asked, but he was pressuring to hard.

"More like this"- I grabbed his wrist to show him better.
I was focused on his wrist, but then I looked up and he was more focused on me rather than my demonstration. For a moment I couldn't dodge my eyes from his. I forgot how beautiful they were. Chocolate brown...
He looked away when things got intense, since I couldn't do it myself.

"Hum..how do you know this?"- he asked me to light up the mood.

"People have secrets"- I told him and gave him a faint smile, letting go of his wrist, to go inside my house.
The truth is seeing ghosts like I do, doesn't always have a normal impact on my brain. They don't always look pure. Sometimes the ghosts look like the came straight out of horror movies and so, because of this, all my life I had trouble sleeping. Then I found this trick and it did help a little.

*********************

I got to school and the results are out.
Felix called me in the morning saying that he couldn't make it to classes because of rehearsals and to make sure I was alright from yesterday's dinner.
He also insisted on me seeing who entered the play.

"Really Felix...?"- I said over the phone.

"What? I want to know!"- he said and I chuckled.
So I went to the poster with the names of the people that entered the play.

The first name on the list was Yeonjuns. I couldn't help but to smile. He got the lead, not surprisingly. The girl who will be playing the female lead is Heather...of course..and the magician is... HanJae..?

"The phyco's in?"- Felix couldn't believe the news.

"Seems like it...and don't call him that, it's rude"- I told him.
Felix kept giving me all the reasons why HanJae should not be in the play but I hung up before he could finish.

I went to my locker after looking at that list, but once I opened it something unexpected was inside it.
There were a bunch of notes saying "Die!" and "I'll kill you".
I looked around in fear for a potential suspect, but everyone seemed normal.
I looked again inside my locker and at the back of it there were three post-its that, together, formed the word "KEY"

"Key?..."- I thought to myself while frowning. What key?...But then something came to my mind...
The necklace...