13

The weekend came and we were in our "Art History Weekend". After that moment in the auditorium things got awkward between Yeonjun and I, so rigth now, my instinct is to avoid him.
We got off the bus and the class was in front of the place we would sleep. The teacher was telling us the rules, but I could feel Yeonjun just looking at me not paying any attention to what was happening.

We entered the place and it was decorated as a country house. The furniture was not new, but it was pretty and well reserved.

"Okay, now boys on the left and girls on there right...or whatever you want to do... you're in college, I don't care as long as you don't come into my room"- The professor said and we laughed.- "now, go settle down so we can visit an art gallery near by"- the professor finished.

We settled down and quickly visited the art museum he was talking about. He showed us the various art types in there and how we could tell the century or decade they were made from just by the design. He also showed us the difference between the original art forms, or classic, and the contemporary art that are inspired on that.
He told us to look around and admire the peaces of art after all that explanation and so I did.
I was admiring the art, but I could feel someone looking at me.

Yeonjun POV
My mind was trapped on those memories that I was sure that were real with Y/N.... wondering if they actually were or maybe it was just my imagination.the way she hugged doesn't seem to get out of my head either. Having her on my arms gave me a feeling of comfort and warm. All my thoughts were interrupted by someone.

"Are you looking at the painting Y/N is looking at from afar or just looking at her?"- the professor asked me and I got embarrassed. I was looking at her. I can't stop thinking about her.

"I was just-"- I scratched the back of my head a little embarrassed.

"It's okay, I don't care, I'm your professor, remember? It's weird to talk about you with this...but if you're scared to make a move just because of what you heard, don't, she is a rea-"

"Wait...what should I have heard?"- I asked him confused.

"Oh...you don't know?"- He asked me and I frowned, shaking my head - "Y/N can see ghosts"

"What?!?"- I said a little to loud.

"Shhhh! Are you crazy?"

"I'm sorry...but how?"- I said a little whispered now.

"Well, I can't tell you that but...Mr Hwang lost had lost his daughter a few months back...the man became a mess. He would drink everyday, come to school drunk, sleep in classes...even almost got fired from that...then the new year came and Y/N got into college. That day, I was talking to Mr. Hwang about a project but I always felt like somebody was watching us...it was Y/N...she finally took the courage and came to us. She asked if she could speak to Mr. Hwang alone, but he saw no reason for it and thought she was being rude since he had never met her before. She started speaking in front of me about his daughter...she knew, somehow, she had died...she knew things only the two of them did and passed a message to him...she was amazing that day."- the professor told me the story.

So it is true...my dreams and the memories I have from it are true...she met me in my ghost life...she was mine...

"Where is she?"- I asked the professor.

"How could I know? I was talking to you"- He said, losing sight of her too.

"Shit"- I murmured and started to going around all the art gallery in a fast pace. That was when I heard that there was an exhibit on the wall outside and I got the feeling she was there and so I ran to her.

She was right there. Looking at a mural on the gallery wall.

"You promised!"- The words came out of my mouth and she turned slowly to me.

"What?"- she asked me with big eyes.

"You promised that even if I wouldn't remember you, you would stay by my side! Why were you not there?! Why did you let me forget you!?"- I said with all sorts of emotions on my skin.

"You-"

"Yes, I remember!...why?...why did you spent your days acting like we were nothing..."

"I don't know what you're talking about"- she said in a low voice, but I couldn't hold it anymore and so trapped her between me and the wall as a reflex. I'm tired of going around in circles. I need answers.

"I think you do...you know exactly what I'm talking about. You met me when I was a ghost, we were together...we saved the world...I killed someone and...you hugged me until I disappeared."- I said and I cloud feel her body getting nervous.

She stayed quiet for a moment and looked away, clearly afraid to answer, but I put my hand on her face and turned it to me so I could become her view again. Her eyes were watery.

"Why?"- I asked her more calmly now as I'm caught in the moment since we're so close.

"Because I'm no good for you...I'm a freak...and you don't deserve to go through pain..if you stay with me, you'll get hurt...the ghost world is bad for you, so I-"- She said while crying, but she stopped once I got closer to her.
The amount of minimum space between us was starting to get unbearable.

"I don't care...just because I am human now, doesn't mean anything changed...my feelings for you are the same...for a year you were the only one in my dreams and...I always felt like something was missing...even if every girl possible wanted me, I was attached to something I didn't recognize...but now that you're here...I know that attachment is with you...it was always you..."- I confessed to her.

She was looking at me and listening word by word. My eyes couldn't seem to look away from her lips... until I couldn't resist it anymore and my lips touched hers.
I stopped and I looked at her again. She was very surprised. Maybe I made a mistake and shouldn't have kissed her.

"I'm sorry, I-"

But at that moment she dropped the notebook she was holding and kissed me again. It was like she was repressing that kiss for a long time. She put her arms around my neck and there is no space between us. The kiss was intense...it was like she didn't want to let go of me.

it was like she didn't want to let go of me