5

We got to the restaurant and everyone got happy to see me joining them, but got even happier after Yeonjun introduced himself.

Felix sat by my side while Yeonjun sat right in front of me and I felt very pressured.
Everyone was laughing and having fun when our foods arrived.

Yeonjun was getting along with everyone and for some reason I felt relieved. He is finally in a good place. I can't ruin it.
As I dodged my attention from Yeonjun to my food, Felix put a peace of seaweed on my rice. I don't really like it.

"Y/N doesn't like that"- Yeonjun said out of nowhere seeing Felix's gesture
That was one of the topics on our late night walks home. Does he remember it? I could only be surprised.

"Of course she does"- Felix said and looked at me for reassurance.
Everyone was looking at us now. I felt pressured, but I didn't want to lie, because if they asked me to eat it, I'll make a funny face. So I shook my head as a gentle 'no' and the atmosphere got weird.

"Uuhhh, cock fight"- Jisung commented from the end of the table.
I smiled and went back to my food awkwardly.
I carefully looked up at Yeonjun and he looked confused. I don't think he knows, how he knew that about me.

The night went on and I felt like it was the time to get home.

"I think I'll get going"- I said and everyone pretended they were sad which made me smile.

"It's still early"- Felix said.

"Yeah, I don't want to go home late"- I made him the signal. I don't like going home too late alone because of the ghosts. Yeonjun used to be my company, but after he was gone I had to figure out a way for myself.

"Oh, right, I'll take you home"- Felix understood me.

"Oh no, stay. It's not that late"- I said.

"I'll take you"- Yeonjun offered himself.

"It's okay, really-"

"It's okay, I was leaving too"- Yeonjun insisted.

"Uuuhhhhhhh"- Hyunjin said in the back.

"Felix, you're losing the game"- Changbin commented too.
I pretended I didn't understand, but, deep down, I know what they meant...I'm not going to fall for anyone and Felix knows that. My gift can be to much.

Yeonjun insisted to take me home though, after several attempts of saying no. The guys also didn't want me to go home alone, but wanted to keep Felix, so they made that decision for me and accepted Yeonjuns offer.

We were walking and silence filled the space between us, until he broke it.

"Have we met each other before? How do I know you don't like seaweed?"- he got confused.

"I told you we didn't...maybe that was instinct"- I answered.

"I don't believe you..."- he didn't buy it.

"That's your choice to make"- I said.

"Can you stop acting cold for once?... you're not fooling anyone"- Yeonjun casually broke me.

"Why do I need to be nice for you?"

"Because I want to know you"- he said.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just do!"- he answered. Again we are bickering with each other.

Then I got a phone call from Mina. Yes, my 40 year old friend. She said she had a client who thought he was being hunted, but she couldn't hear anything, so she told me to go to there, to the clients house, and see if there is any ghost.