𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 🙊

Today's school was actually fine for yama. It is seems that the bullying has stop and he was very glad it did. No more hurtful words written on his desk. No more hurtful letters sent into his locker. Although the stares didn't stop, at least no one whisper or spread false rumor about him. He smiled, knowing he can finally be in peace in school. As usual, he went to the rooftop where his friends at after class. He open the door to see tsukishima smirking and hinata blushing, telling him to shut up. Kageyama didn't react as he just busy drinking his milk. He close the door and went to sit with them.

"Hi guys..." He whisper. Afraid there may be some people around to eavesdrop them and hear him talk. All of them wave hello as tsukishima wrap his arms around yama's waist as soon as he sat beside him.

"Hey yama.." Yamaguchi smile and showed both of their lunch.

"Here... Today your mom make the lunch" tsukishima nod, thanking him as he open the lid and eat it.

"Hey yama..? Tsukishima said you're visiting the police station today... Can we come?" Hinata asked. Yamaguchi just smile and nod.

"Of course you can come! You're my best friend!"

"Ah- but I can't though" kageyama said. Hinata looked at him and asked,

"Why?"

"Im meeting someone after school" hinata pout,

"Thats more important than yama?" Kageyama glared at him.

"Its not like that pabo" yamaguchi sweat as he quickly try to calm them down.

"Hey now, its fine if you can't come kageyama. I don't mind! At least Im not alone" yamaguchi smile but hinata wasn't. Hinata asked softly that only kageyama can hear,

"Who was it?"

"Its none of your buisness"

"Is it a girl?" Kageyama eyebrow twitch, feeling annoyed.

"So what if its a girl? How is this any of your buisness? " kageyama said out loud as both yamaguchi and tsukishima stop eating.

"Cause-! Cause im your friend!" Kageyama finally snap and stood up,

"Enough with your friendzone thing already! I had enough! You have non stop asking about my life and you're sure are very busybody about it. I told you already its none of your buisness. If you want to know so much, yes! Im meeting a girl. Yes, its my girlfriend. Are you happy now that you know?" Everyone went silent. Hinata sit there speechless as he could feel his heart broke into many pieces.

"Kageyama I-"

"Enough. Nevermind. Im sorry I lash out like that to you and infront of you guys like that. I'll just... I'll just head to class already" kageyama said as he turn and walk back. Leaving the three there. Yamaguchi gulp and looked at hinata who was about to cry.

"Hinata.." Hinata wipe his tears and looked at them.

"Am i.. Am i really annoying..?"

"No of course not"

"Yes" tsukishima bluntly said, which shook both of them.

"Yes you are very annoying... but that doesn't mean you gotta stop chasing him. Dont start being a weakling on me and give up. I thought you were strong?" Hinata gulp and nod,

"Yah... yah you're right... I- I think I should-"

"Just go hinata... We don't mind" yamaguchi smile as they both watch hinata ran to where kageyama at.

"Tsukki?"

"Hm?"

"You think they'll end up together?"

"Don't know,  but all i know for sure that they cant live without eachother"

"Hehe like us?" Tsukishima smile and kissed yama's forehead.

"Like us"

🥛

"Kageyama!" He stop walking as he turn to look at hinata who was running towards him.

"... What..?" Hinata pant and gulp,

"F-first I would like to say sorry!" Kageyama scratch the back of his head,

"Wasn't I supposed to do that? I did shouted at you.."

"Well yah but.... You have a reason and I.. Im glad that you told me!"

"Huh?"

"I-Im glad that you told me you have someone you like... You had a girlfriend and all.."

"Hey..."

"Im happy for you! I didn't expect someone to date an idiot such as yourself!" Kageyama frown but didn't say anything and just listen.

"I.. I hope we're still friends and all... Im sorry I was a busybody as what you had said... I didn't mean too. I just.. Just want to be closer.." Kageyama step forward towards him,

"Aren't we just friends..? Like what you said.." Hinata clench his fist as he looked down,

"Yah.. We're just friends... and Im happy for you that you have someone you like.." Kageyama stared at him and cupped his small face,

"Then why are you crying?" He asked as he wipe the tears on hinata's cheek. Hinata blush and gently push his hands away,

"N-nothing... This are just happy tears!" Kageyama frown and hug him,

"Don't lie to me. Stop pushing yourself. What is it that you really want to tell me..?" Hinata remain still as he gulp,

"I-I... "

🙊

School had finally come to an end as everyone happily leave the area. Tsukishima and yamaguchi was waiting for hinata at the school gate so they will walk together.

"Tch That shrimp is late" yamaguchi smile and type on his phone,

"Be patient tsukki. Im sure he will be here any min "

"Well if he doesn't, we're leaving"

"Now that's just mean..." Yamaguchi pout as tsukishima sigh,

Fine we will send him a text that we go first, is that better?" Yama smile and nod. They waited when finally, they spot a familiar orange hair. Yamaguchi smile and wave,

"Yamaguchi" He froze as he hear a familiar voice calling out behind him. Tsukishima turn and his eyes turn wide. Yamaguchi face went pale and slowly look who it is. It was his freaking dad. Out of all time and places, his dad decided to found him here when he was about to report him to the police. He has lost his voice to speak and energy to move. As he watch his dad walked up to him and forcefully grab his hand, dragging him away from tsukishima but he wasn't having it. Tsukishima hold his other hand to stop him.

"Sir you can't take him" tsukishima was dead serious. He was glaring at yama's dad as he tried to pull him away from him.

"Let go. This is none of your buisness. I'm just bringing my son home"

"No you're not. You're just gonna..." His voice now sound so shaky as he tremble.

"Im just gonna what? Looked kid, you better let go before I call the police for touching my son"

"Wha-"

"Tsukishima!" Hinata ran towards them as his dad got the chance to drag yama away. Tsukishima was about to ran and follow them but hinata stopped him.

"Don't or you'll make things more worse"

All he could see is yama being forcefully drag away with tears in his eyes.

Author's note

I honestly dk what is this 👁️👄👁️