chapter 16

Saturday 9:02

Sugar daddy: Katsuki I'm sorry, I should have never said the things that I said.
Seen

Sugar daddy: Katsuki please answer me!
Seen

Sugar daddy: Katsuki please I'll do anything just please talk to me!!
Seen

Sugar daddy: I'm coming over
Seen

Bakugou's P.O.V.

That is what I woke up to. As soon as I read the last text I got up from my bed and ran to lock the door.

But sadly I wasn't fast enough, I never knew that he would come in from my balcony window.

I froze when I heard my balcony door open and turned around to face him.

"Katsuki please can we just talk?" He asked.

"Get out of my room icyhot!" I exclaimed about to shove him out.

"You haven't called me that in a while, please just let me talk." He said frowning.

"Like you you did yesterday, yeah no thanks now get out!"

"Look I'm sorry alright!! I said that because I was mad that you went to him instead of me!! I got mad that you trusted him over me, that you chose him over me!! I know that I hurt you and I want to repent for that so please can we just talk?" He explained, hurt in his eyes.

"God, you make it sound like we're dating, we're not so you shouldn't have been mad about that." I scoffed but sat down on my bed nonetheless. He took the hint and tentatively sat down next to me.

"Yeah well I care deeply about you." He responded, finding his hands very interesting.

"Also I never chose him over you, it's just that some things... Some things are private and are better left unsaid for the time being." I sighed. I was playing with the end of my sleeves since I was wearing Shinsou's hoodie and he's bigger than me. I wasn't wearing anything other than my boxers and the hoodie.

He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. This caused me to blush but I was looking down so hopefully he couldn't see.

I was about to say something until my phone started ringing. I picked it up and saw that it was Shinsou.

"Hey I'll pick you up in 5 minutes so be ready ok?" He said.

"Oh yeah sure" I responded hanging up.

"What happened?" Shoto asked.

"Nothing" I responded getting up from the bed and walking to the closet. I could feel Shoto's eyes on me the whole time.

"What are yo-!?" He stopped when I pulled off my hoodie. I smirked, knowing that he was blushing.

"Sh-should I-I leave!?" He asked frantically.

"Why would you? Nothings happening." I stated calmly, turning back to look at him.

"Y-you're changing!" He exclaimed getting up from the bed.

"So what? We change in front of each other all the time right?" I responded still in just my boxers.

"I-I just-" I giggled cutting him off. I slipped on some white tight jeans and and a dark blue cropped hoodie.

"Such a gentleman aren't you?" I asked playfully.

"I-I um" he was stumbling over his words as he looked me up and down.

"Hope you enjoyed that cuz you can see much more if you want." I said winking at him playfully.

I started walking downstairs since I knew that he was already here, Shoto behind me.

"Took you long enough bubba." Shinsou said, arms crossed and leaned against the back of the couch.

"You know how much I love to make you wait." I replied smirking while he rolled his eyes.

"Oh trust me I know that." He grumbled.

I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I then got another call.

"What!?" I asked not reading the caller ID.

"Well hello to you too kit." I heard Shindo say.

"Oh hi baby, sorry about that." I giggled.

"You better be kit, I'll punish you later, and are you guys on your way or do you want me to come and pick you guys up?" He replied with a chuckle.

"Such a tease." I said with a pout. "But sure, come and pick us up baby!"

"Alright I'm on my way kit, bye." He said.

"Bye bye baby!" I then hung up.

"You sure you guys aren't dating!?" Shoto asked.

"I'm sure, oh have you made up your mind about my offer? I promise it'll be fun!" I said innocently with puppy dog eyes.

He blushed and averted his gaze from me to the floor.

"I-I mean sure, why not?" I smiled and kisses him on the corner of his mouth making him blush even more.

I told Toshi That Shindo would pick us up and he said ok.

"Morni- HI SHINSOU!!!!!!" I heard Kami yell causing me to wince. I inwardly chuckled at how Toshi blushed.

"Hey." He responded, sounding bored.

"Why are you here!?" Kami asked.

"Me and bub- I mean Kat are going somewhere." I rolled my eyes and got up. I looked at Kami and saw that he was frowning.

"Don't look so sad pika bitch, we're just gonna visit a friend." I said.

"R-right!!" He said back.

I walked into the kitchen to get some water. As I was filling up my cup someone turned me around and pinned me to the counter. When I looked up I saw who it was.

"Let's go have some fun, shall we?" He asked me, kissing my neck.

"Mmmm sorry love But I have to be somewhere." I said back.

"You can always just reschedule." He said back.

"No I can't, I'll tend to you later Iida." I said, gently shoving him off of me.

"Alright baby." He responded back as I was walking out, completely forgetting about why I went in there in the first place.

"C'mon, he's here." Toshi said, I nodded and we walked out.

~~~~~~~~

TheKimFamily- hi!!! Thanks for chatting with me🥺👉👈

I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!! Sorry for not updating yesterday, school tired me out😅

I love you guys!!!

Bye!