No Dip Sherlock

Y/n's pov

"Hey, I have to go to the bathroom," I said quickly. "But you don't need to wait for me to get out."

"No, it's okay, we can wait," my dad said.

I awkwardly look at my parents.

"You see, the thing, it might take a bit," I said awkwardly. "I have some lady things to take care of."

My mom immediately handed me my ticket and passport, knowing what I was talking about.

"Oh, take your time, Y/n," she smiled, "we'll tell them you had to do something quickly, but you'll be there."

I gave her a thankful smile, and I walked over to the bathroom, as they walked over to the ticket area.

I just stood in the bathroom, yes I was lying to my parents, but I was now on a mission, I needed to talk to that person.

"You can do this, Y/n," I said to myself in the mirror, getting some weird looks from people who were just trying to use the restroom in peace. "It's no big deal, he's just a person, like you."

After I gave myself the pep talk, I walked back out scanning the room, my parents and Dylan were nowhere in sight, hopefully on the ship now, not worrying about me.

That's when I decided to take the big step, I walked over to where the person was sitting, and sat in the seat next to him, pulling out my phone.

I opened up Instagram and scrolled through Tom Holland's feed until I mustered enough courage to actually say something.

However, when I looked up, and the guy was already looking at me, he was eyeing my phone frowning.

Tom's pov

Here I am, Tom Holland, just casually sitting at a cruise port for my hopefully relaxing vacation.

I know I am going to be recognized at some point, the question now is, when?

That's when a girl walked up to me, she looked like she was just a bit shorter than me, she had cute h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes, she was gorgeous.

Thomas, what are you thinking? I thought as she sat next to me- she was sitting next to me. The entire room was full of empty chairs, except the one next to me, why would she sit next to me then?

Then it hit me like a train.

Did she know who I was?

No, it can't be that my disguise was perfect, a pair of sunglasses, and just a plain baseball cap. My agent said I would be just fine, if I wore them.

So far, it didn't seem to be working.

I kept my eyes down, trying not to stare at the girl. However, something she was looking at caught my eye.

She was looking at my Instagram feed.

I frowned looking from her phone and her when she looked up.

It was obvious, she knew who I was, and she also knew that she was sitting next to me.

Finally, I muttered something in my American accent.

"So, you like Tom Holland," I said, awkwardly.

She looked at me beaming.

"Yeah, I think he's pretty cute," she said, with confidence in her voice.

"O-oh" I stutter forgetting my American accent, my face flushing.

She sees me blushing and decides to push me further.

"Yeah, you know he isn't just cute, he's pretty hot with his abs and muscles..."

I kept my head down, now my face now burning.

y/n's pov

He was very red at this point, he was adorable when he blushed.

That's when it hit me harder than when Hulk threw Loki around in Avengers.

I made him blush, I made him blush. The man, the myth, the legend, the quackson was blushing because I made him.

Who knew that I, Y/n L/n, was capable of such abilities. However, the downside was all my confidence had dusted away, it was gone.

I'm freaking out- no I'm fangirling, which is much worse. I bet it looks like I'm going to die. I see his face, trying to figure out what to do.

Once I saw him looking at me like that, I snapped back into reality, turning my theater kid charm on, along with my confident face back on, pretending as though nothing happened.

"So, how's life, Tom?"

Tom's pov

She's fangirling.

She seemed fine all of three seconds ago, confident and seemed bold, but now she looked like she wanted to shrivel up and disappear.

Then all of a sudden, her face changes, a charming, confident smile appeared on her face, and she appeared as though nothing happened, as though she wasn't just fangirling.

"So, how's life, Tom?" the girl asked.

This girl was bold, just going up to a celebrity was not an easy feat, especially for someone like her, who seemed to love me a lot, I sound a bit cocky I know, but that's what it seemed like.

But I still didn't have a name to go with the face, she knew my name, but I didn't know hers.

"Er- I'm doing well," I said awkwardly. "May I ask what your name is?"

She looked at me with a blank expression, only then realizing she hadn't told me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I did, nervous reflex- except the fact I wasn't nervous," she gave a small laugh, which was cute.

Thomas, what are you thinking? You just met this girl, you don't even know her name- wait pay attention he thought.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n, I'm from Utah, and I like Broadway, along with-" she muttered the last thing under her breath, so I couldn't understand what she said, but I could always maybe ask her later.

"You like Broadway?" I asked her.

"I love Broadway, and anything to do with theater," she grinned. "I've been doing it for years now, I would love to become an actress at some point," she looked so happy when she talked about theater, which had such a cute smile as well.

However, I had to get real with her, she's the only one who knows besides the workers on the cruise that know I'm there. So I had to tell her.

"You're the only person who knows who I actually am," I blurted out.

"That's because I am an excellent detective," she smirked, however, there was a hint of surprise on her face. "We should go somewhere more private."

My eyes widened, she registered what she had said, and her eyes widened.

"No- no not that, we just met," she said. "It's to come up with a plan."

"You're going to help me?" I was surprised that this girl I just met was just willing to help me.

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

"No dip Sherlock," she smiled. "I know you're famous, and famous people are just people that are superior, and well, you deserve a nice vacation.

wait a minute...
who are you?

see ya later bee bros
再见