Jinx, Jinx Again

Tom's pov

We were talking, when Y/n started yawning.

"Looks like we should head out," I said.

"Tom, I'm not that tired," Y/n protested, frowning.

David raised an eyebrow, "Y/n, if you don't leave," he said. "I might have to tell Tom something tomorrow."

Y/n sighed, but agreed, then giving her Kylee a hug, but wouldn't let go.

"I don't want to go," she whined.

I sighed, and picked her up, bridal style, and carried her to the room. She protested but didn't struggle out of my grip.

"Put the card in," I said. "You have fewer things to carry than me right now."

"I didn't say you had to pick me up," Y/n said, unlocking the door.

"But I did," I replied. "You weren't going to leave."

Once we got far enough in, I threw Y/n onto the bed.

"Ouch, Tom," she whined.

"Darling, you had that coming, you know that," I said.

Y/n glared at me until she saw me going to jump onto the bed.

She starts to roll away, but it's too late. I already had jumped and wrapped her into a hug.

"How're going to get out of this one?" I asked with a small smirk on my face.

"I guess I can't," Y/n shrugged.

We sat there for a could of seconds, when Y/n spoke up, "I'm glad I had that random burst of confidence earlier," she smiled. "Who knew this is where I'd be tonight."

"I'm glad you're here as well," I smiled.

She had the cutest smile, how was I so lucky to meet this stunning and brilliant girl?

"I'm going to get changed," I said, sitting up. "Are you coming?"

"In a separate space?" Y/n asked I nodded. "Of course then."

She changed in the bathroom, while I changed just outside.

When she finished changing, I was sitting on the bed, she was wearing a(n) f/c hoodie, with just a pair of black shorts. She had taken her makeup off, but she still looked stunning.

She started choking on her spit.

I stood up and rushed over to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, patting her on her back, she pointed to my shirtless chest. Of course, I had forgotten that I wasn't wearing a shirt, "Oh- d'you want me to put a shirt on?"

She raises an eyebrow, "No, it's fine," she said, "I just wasn't expecting it."

"Oh," I said, then changing the subject. "You look beautiful.

"You're joking right?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Of course I'm being serious, Y/n," I said, lifting her chin up. "You look stunning, you look absolutely beautiful without makeup."

"You think that?" she asked, in a quiet voice.

"You are stunning no matter what," I said. "If anyone tells you anything different, tell me, I'll beat them up for you."

She giggled softly, "Maybe I'll consider wearing less this week," she said. "Just for you."

I hugged her, and she rested her head in the crook of my neck. I kissed the top of her head, causing her to bury her head more, she was probably blushing. I smiled to myself.