My Favorite

3rd Person Pov

Y/n was sitting in the airport with her family.

The day after Tom had left was nothing but strange for her.

There was no one there to make her laugh (there was Dylan, but he didn't crack that many jokes since he missed Ivy and wasn't in the mood).

But, Y/n felt as though something was missing from her life.

Tom had, of course, texted her over the day, telling her how much he missed her. But it still wasn't as good as him being there with her in person.

She knew she couldn't do anything, but she hoped that something would happen to let her see him again sooner than later.

"Y/n, here's a piece of chocolate," Dylan said to her, tossing her a piece of chocolate.

"What?" she asked, looking at him with a strange look. "What's this for?"

"It'll make you feel better," Dylan said. "Pretend I'm Remus Lupin."

Y/n nodded, she didn't mind whether it was Professor Lupin or Dylan giving her the chocolate, she was just glad she got chocolate.

So, she unwrapped the chocolate, eating it.

"Flight number 920478 to Salt Lake City is boarding now," said the intercom.

Y/n sighed, standing up, grabbing her suitcase and her bag.

They stood in line, waiting to board the plane. That was when Y/n's phone vibrated in her pocket.

She pulled it out to see an Instagram notification.

"(y/nl/n2013) tomholland2013 tagged you in a photo"

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, opening her phone up to see the photo of two of them when Tom fed her the dessert not that many nights before.

Y/n smiled, remembering the night. She liked the picture, her eyes then making their way down to the caption, which read:

My favorite ❤️

"We're boarding," her dad said.

Y/n nodded, letting out a content sigh, putting her phone away.

She was sure she could wait a bit to see Tom again.

He was worth the wait.

dad, look it's the good kush
it's the dollar store how good could it be

a/n that's it for book one- go check out the sequel, "in sight"

see ya later bee bros
再见