The People Squad

Y/n's pov

"The first place we need to go is the library," David said. "Does anyone know where that is?"

"Ooh, I know," Dylan said. "It's on the seventh floor."

"Let's go then," David said.

We hurried down the seventh floor, not bothering to take the elevators like other groups were doing.

"Is that it?" Ivy asked as we approached it.

"Ivory, are you blind?" Kylee asked. "Yes, that's the library."

We walked in, Tom immediately walked over the stack of papers, grabbing one.

"Next place is the plaza," he said. "That's the main floor, right?"

"Fifth floor," I said, no one moved, "Come on, we have places to be."

Dylan rolled his eyes and left, everyone following him.

"Who is going to ask the attendant?" I asked as the attendant had the clues. "Because I'm not."

"I'll do it," David sighed, walking up to the attendant. "Excuse me, can we get the next clue?"

The attendant smiled, "Of course," she smiled, handing David the clue. "Have fun!"

"Thank you," David grinned, and we left. "The next place is the Movies Under the Stars."

"Oh, I know where that is," Ivy grinned.

We headed up to the sixteenth floor, this time taking the elevator since I would rather die than climb that many flights of stairs.

"I found it," I grinned, grabbing the next clue, and reading what it said. "Well done, you have found all of the clues, head back to The Beach House."

"Let's go then," Tom said, waving his hands so everyone would start moving.

Natasha smiled once we walked back into The Beach Club.

"Welcome back, you are the first group to get back," she said. "So, you can play some games, or just sit and talk till everyone gets back."

We all split into groups of two, Dylan and Ivy, going to the Skee-Ball machine, making me smirk. To my surprise, Tom and David went over to the Foosball table, it only surprised me, since David seemed to be somewhat cold to Tom before. But, that left Kylee and I to catch up.

"Look at Dylan and Ivy," Kylee grinned. "They look so cute together."

"I told Dylan he was going to meet the love of his life this trip," I smirked, "and it looks like it just might happen."

"I told Ivy the same thing," Kylee laughed, "but, we need a picture of the two of us."

"Of course," I smiled, pulling out my phone, we took the picture, and I posted it on my Instagram story.

Tom's pov

"So, my best friend decided to keep the fact that her cousin was related to Tom Holland, a secret?" David asked as we played foosball. "Because she would definitely tell me that."

"Er- since no one else is here," I whisper. "I actually am Tom Holland."

"Yeah, I knew that already," David said, with an amused smile. "Ky and Y/n talk about you all the time, Y/n always comes to me to talk about you, since no one else will listen to her."

I felt my face flush, "Oh, really," I said nonchalantly, "you're not going to tell anyone else, right?"

"Of course not," David shrugged, going to sit on one on the couches, further away from Kylee and Y/n. "So, how did you two meet? Because Y/n didn't text me at all about even seeing you, not even about the picture."