Princess Tom

Y/n's pov

"And done," I said, smiling, I had just finished editing a photo.

Tom jumped at the sudden noise.

"Y/n you scared me to death," he said, putting his hand on his chest.

I laughed a little, "I'm sorry, Princess Tom," I said in a teasing tone, "I didn't mean to scare you."

Tom looked very unimpressed.

"Really, Y/n?" he asked. "Out of all nicknames, you had to call me 'Princess Tom'?"

"Yes," I replied, a sly smile on my face.

"How long are you going to call me that?" he asked.

"Forever," I said.

"Can I change that?" he asked.

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p' smiling. "I'll be calling you Princess Tom for the rest of time."

"Maybe I'll have to do something to change that," he said, smirking.

I laughed, shaking my head.

"That's what you think, but you won't get me to stop calling you Princess Tom."

"She's not lying," Kylee said from the seat behind them. "Nothing you do is going to get her to change her mind. Nice try, but she's not going to stop. In fact, you'd be lucky if she for some reason decided to stop calling you Princess Tom."

"Yeah," David agreed. "Sorry to break it to you Tom, but Kylee is right. Just get used to it, and you'll be fine."

"Right," Tom said, not sure how to react to that news.

However, I could tell he was sincerely hoping that I would forget about it, but I wouldn't, as the first step was: changing his contact.

I pulled out my phone, pulling up Tom's contact, changing it from "Thomas" to "Princess Tom" then trying to decide whether or not to add a heart.

"Just put the heart on there," Tom sighed, seeing that I was close to doing it, figuring he had nothing else to lose.

"Will do, Princess Tom," I replied, putting the heart on like he said.

After that, I checked where we were, we still had about an hour till we got back to the port city, which reminded me, I needed to post the pictures I had taken and edited and put them onto Instagram.

I posted the picture, then realized I had a lot of follow requests, along with DM requests as well.

"That's fun," I muttered sarcastically, looking through them. I didn't know a single person that had requested, give or take a few who I had gone to school with, but one thing was similar between all of them.

They all followed Tom.

"What to do, what to do," I sighed, turning my phone off, so I could think more clearly.

"Huh?" Tom asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I had a lot of follow requests," I shrugged. "I thought this was going to happen."

"You did?" he asked, not surprised, about the requests, but about how calm I was. "What are you going to do about it?"

"Make my account public," I shrugged, "it's the easiest thing to do, besides, there's nothing with the two of us together posted on my account... yet."

"So you are going to post a picture of us together at some point," Tom asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah," I shrugged, "I mean I might end up forgetting to do it, but for the most part, I will post something at some point in time."